Reviews for The Day I Died
Frozen.by.Sloth chapter 1 . 9/30/2008
It flows beautifully. That's about as much as I can tell you about its posture.

But as I read it, it was effective, powerful, and I loved every line of it. I love how it starts, no stalling, no nothing, to the point and... well, (my eloquence is breath-taking, you gotta admit)...

Lol. either way, I really loved it, great work.
Talyth chapter 1 . 10/31/2006
This is really good. You've got some striking lines in this, and the constant rhyme makes them even better. "Teachers tought" through "on the side" really struck me. Great poem.

-Devon

P.S. I have favorited you. Haven't reviewed as many of your poems as I've read but I like them.
scotti chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Life goes on...we are all but just pieces of the whole. This poem is sad and a bit gloomy but so true on so many levels. Wonderful bit of insight. Scottie
x account closed x chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Wow. So I'm pretty sure I might be in awe right now. First off, this rhymed (duh) but you managed to rhyme without it becoming forced or cliche. And secondly, this rhymed and was actually quite a "deep" poem. Awesome job.
SilentlyRebellious chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
what a gloomy outlook! altho it is probably true to an extent. good poem tho, great rhyming thanks for the review too
dustytiger chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
great peice, i'm not sure i agree with the idea that no one cares when a person dies, i think a lot of times people don't realise how much a person means to them until that person is gone, and then it's too late, and you wish you could go back in time and fix it, at least tha'ts how i see this piece, but i have a tendency of getting things wrong, wonderful work all the same, thank you once again for sharing
L. Lazuli chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
it's cool. i like it. keep it up!

-llazuli-
Leaving Here chapter 1 . 8/8/2006
i like it. it rhymes.. hmm.. keep it up!Liz