Reviews for That's What's Up
ChrisDrewRocksMyWorld124 chapter 5 . 6/21/2011
I know that i'm so super duper late but please update! This story is too awesomely unique to be on haitus!
b41siz2678 chapter 5 . 2/2/2008
return. finish. i love it.
Seattle grunge-love chapter 5 . 12/21/2006
Don't stop writing this story. If you do, I will shoot you. (pretty sure there's a complement of sorts somewhere in there, I'm just not sure where.) Honestly though, this is an amazing story. It cracks me up, and it's intriuging. So please keep going.
hippychick19 chapter 5 . 12/15/2006
Don't do this to me! Update your story NOW!
salt and vinegar pringles chapter 4 . 11/12/2006
lol... hmm, kelsey has a few problems... hey? i mean, this is a completely different story. usually the main character's got this whole defence mechanism right up front... i like it, definitely a little unique.
Sure as the Dawn chapter 5 . 10/4/2006
Keep the updates a'comin:) I like the story, and I want to read how it ends. Giovanni is such a character. I have a friend named Giovanni, and she hates her name 'cause it's a 'guys' name. We just call her Gio. And for the record... She's the total opposite of the Giovanni in this story.
gimmechocolate-please chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
chad's cool!
gimmechocolate-please chapter 4 . 9/29/2006
yay! i like rayne, too! i cracked about the coleslaw though... hihi... kelsey's pretty stupid and weird. AND i think rayne's funny over whazzit chapter two? about...

kelsey was like, "guess what?"

"giovanni called you and you two have phone sex?"

"no."

something like that... whatever, gotta read next chapter..
gimmechocolate-please chapter 3 . 9/29/2006
yeah.. kelsey IS and idiot... too bad for her.. she'll get a case of broken, shattered, smashed whatever heart... that giovanni sure is a jerk.. couldn't wait for kelsey to kick his ass that is... if she could!
gimmechocolate-please chapter 2 . 9/29/2006
caprice is a bitch! end of conversation... actually no. NOT the end of conversation. anyway, i think kelsey's turning out to be a desperate one. kinda pathetic of her though... sad
gimmechocolate-please chapter 1 . 9/29/2006
damn... that giovanni rivera sure is a weird guy. if i was in kelsey's shoes surely i would've kicked the ass of that guy, no matter how gorgeous or lonely he is. this story's so good so far
atreyu love chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
nice :D updates?
Lyrical.Love chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Oh I like this! I know it's on hold, but I can't wait for the next update.

Thanks for your reviews. I like to know that people do appreciate my poems. I know I enjoy writing them and that assurance from others really helps me to keep going.
a.s. bygones chapter 5 . 9/23/2006
Excellent. It's nice to read something so out of the ordinary on this site. Keep up the good work.
Right or Ryn chapter 5 . 9/22/2006
Don't stop writing the story! -but if you do could you at least put the cliffnotes version on the site so I could find out what happens?

I still think she's stupid but she's getting better. We'll just have to see what happens from here. and, yes, you are total badness. lol
103 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »