Reviews for The Irony of Fate
Faded Lilac chapter 7 . 6/10/2013
Please! Update this story, a draft or anything. I love this story to bits and want to know where it'll lead. If you could just leave an author's note even :c
Avide chapter 7 . 1/4/2013
I like that you made the characters interesting, and the Matt/Anna history was a nice surprise.

Did you need to say "on a silver platter" twice, though?
M chapter 1 . 9/25/2010
Love this story! so real, and such great characters. Please don't give up on it!
deee chapter 7 . 9/12/2010
It has been a while since I read one of your stories. I put you on Author Alert because I liked your version of Pride and Prejudice.

So today, having nothing to do, I went back to your profile and decided that I would read your "latest" story even though I knew it was not finished.

PLEASE COME BACK ! ]: I lied to myself, I can't take it. (Creeped out, yet?)

Honestly, your writing is so good that I felt sad and angry and now I'm just excited to see if Matt can bring some perspective to Noah (or, you know, put him in his place).

I know it's been a while since you updated this story and that coming back to work that has been put aside for some time is hard. But if you could find it in you to satisfy my wittle heart, I'd love you forever and spam you with reviews.

Pwease? éè
xforeverzx chapter 4 . 8/13/2009
Oh I know where this is going!

so now that he filed for a reversal, he's gonna start to actually fall in love with Anna.

Then, when he actually wants to stay, the reversal will happen and it'll be permanent.

OH I LOVE THIS STOTY!
xforeverzx chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
What? No! Please update!

I just found this story and I am absolutely loving it!
TouchOfChaos chapter 7 . 1/3/2009
UPDATE SOON!1

TOC
Hester Inkmaid chapter 1 . 11/5/2008
I want to read your 'serious' writing -
Fienty chapter 7 . 4/15/2008
This story's very interesting! Your writing also seems different to some of the other stories i've read on fictionpress, it nice and refreshing :P Can't wait to see what happens next!
Tess again chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Reading this story again I realized that you already answered my Anna question. I don't know why I'm suddenly obsessed with this story but I can't wait until you update! There's this sad, empty feeling in this story that I love, especially when reading about Anna. I think I may make a FP account after all.
Tess chapter 7 . 12/15/2007
I'm new to this whole FP thing, but I can tell a good story when I see one, and this has so much potential. I love your stories. They are so blunt, so honest and down-to-earth, that even when they have completely absurd fantasy twists like the Fate character here, they still feel amazingly real.

Your characters are so strong and, again, so real. It's easy to identify with Noah's emptiness, and his confusion, and his battling asshole and good guy tendencies. He's flawed. I love it. And I like Anna more than I ever thought I would. It was pretty heartbreaking when Noah asked her what it was like to be ugly. And it's even more heartbreaking that he's cheating on her now, and that she probably knows.

Maybe I'm wrong, but I feel almost certain that Matt and Anna were in love at some point too. Maybe it was Noah's choice to go pro bono that made Anna pick him over Matt? I can't wait until the next chapter, and more Noah-Anna-Matt interaction. Oh, and also, if Anna is so principled and passionate and all then why is she still in a money-driven firm?

Anyways, point being... this story is great. And I can't wait until you update again.
jammi chapter 7 . 9/4/2007
I really like your writing style and the fact that you're not sugar coating his personality. It's real even though the situation iteself is surreal. I hope he gets his mind together though because the way he's going he's going to hurt a lot of people.

And Sybil is going to be a problem if/when he starts to fall for Anna.
Oyuki chapter 7 . 7/19/2007
well that's not very nice of him. just bitching about anna when he doesn't even know her. and then feeling a little guilty because of his affair with sybil. he doesn't sound very nice to me. but people change, and i'm sure he'll figure out why he's meant to be with anna.
lolo chapter 7 . 5/21/2007
sorry! I am actually following this story, I just haven't reviewed yet because your stories usually take some time to work themselves out. I mean, you don't make gross grammatical errors, so any comments I make are character driven, and well, right now there's nothing much that I can say except... I wonder what happened between Noah-Matt-and-Anna
Nyleve Nalloc chapter 6 . 5/13/2007
Small, very small- but I see a change in Noah. I hope he gets his head straightened out. It must be one hell of an awful journey for him... oh wait... he has a bed buddy in the "new life"- not so bad for him.

I like how you write these "flashbacks."

Glad you're updating.

I can hardly wait for more.
33 | Page 1 .. Last Next »