Reviews for Clouded
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Well, I think this is a great poem, though I'm a bit let down by the ending. I expected something a bit more powerful, with more feeling.

The way this poem moved the reader along-you did that wonderfully. I didn't lose interest halfway through, and I /wanted/ to read the whole thing.
thedarkthatiwas chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
This is great... I can relate, in my own way, very much, and the poem is wonderful... oh damn. I'm tired tonight and can't even think of anything to say. IT'S GREAT THOUGH I KNOW THIS MUCH.

I love the feeling of this poem... lost and regretful, and hopelessly wishing that things that happened didn't... the repetition of a couple of phrases is effective... very.
steinbock chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
great poem! i really like this one. I'm going to be blunt, but some of your poems aren't my cup of tea (they're great poems, just not the style i tend to read) but this one, i really liked. you captured the regret nicely. well done!
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
The last line is not satisfying - it is not as strong as some of your other endings I've read. I do like the wistful expression in the poem, and the flow.