Reviews for Dawns before Time
JJSLAM2129 chapter 4 . 10/25/2006
Great interpretation! It's nice to think of a world that was created simply for sleep. I bet God gets tired every now and then. I dunno if leaving the world in the hands of man is the greatest move, but God needs a vacation. Great so far, keep up the great work! ( :: )
erinshadow chapter 3 . 10/24/2006
A god leaving the fate of the world up to man? Sounds like a bad call to me. Otherwise, the utter beauty of man and god cooperating as such kinda makes me wonder where we've gone wrong.
erinshadow chapter 2 . 10/22/2006
Short.

First man created. Checking the rest out later!
erinshadow chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
How come I've never seen this before! Very cute and profound, a god creating a world just to have a place to rest, sometimes you feel thats how the earth is, the beauty of all creation is to ease the sore and tired eyes of an almighty?

brilliant.

as usual
Ebony Falcon chapter 4 . 10/18/2006
wow, this was neat. _ I really like your interpretation of things, it makes things interesting. _
Solemn Coyote chapter 2 . 9/24/2006
This is cool. It seems to have a basis in Christian theology, but it's certainly gone in its own direction. The idea of an ageless, exhausted God is an excellent one. Also, you gave it consistant motives without making it seem overly human. That, on it's own, is pretty commendable. I'd like to read some more work on this. Of course, you might want to wait until certain details are revealed in Honor before giving them backstory here...
kitsune chapter 2 . 8/11/2006
this was awesome!
PhoenixAflame chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
This is a really beautiful idea that you've put forward here. I like the whole thing about the god being tired and deciding to gradually create a place where it can relax. Very nicely