Reviews for Would You Just Listen?
KimHua chapter 23 . 2/27/2007
Neat ending, although you've muddled the tenses a little in places. :-) I'm assuming you wanted the whole chapter in present tense...
KimHua chapter 20 . 2/27/2007
Hey! I *liked* Casey in the old story! Now he's just immature... ugh.
KimHua chapter 18 . 2/27/2007
Wow. It's very interesting how you've *completely* altered the story and yet you're still using more or less the same scenes from your first story. :-)
KimHua chapter 14 . 2/27/2007
Wow, Denise is far more broody/angsty than last time...
KimHua chapter 10 . 2/27/2007
Whoa... Casey's kinda clingy, wouldn't you say? :-) That's something of an abrupt reaction...
KimHua chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
Okay, I'm confused... I thought this was a sequel/update, but the story's pretty different. :-)
KK chapter 23 . 10/25/2006
we finally!
natanna chapter 11 . 9/13/2006
adventure seeker: was it supposed to be ominous? Not really, but you can read it any way you want. :P
Domina-Alearum chapter 11 . 8/29/2006
Am I right to find the whole Mark and Dom whixpering to each other thing creepy? *eyes them worriedly*

And *whine* I want Denise and Casey to be speaking again.

I'd just like to point out: well done, I can't remember the last time a non-slash fic held my attention like this *applause* Good chapter, my dear.
Domina-Alearum chapter 10 . 8/28/2006
*whimpers at the impending doominess* Oh dear, oh dear. I like Mark... oh but... Casey's overreacting right? Denise doesn't really have a thing for Mark? *hopehope*

Aw, good chapter, but aw...
Domina-Alearum chapter 9 . 8/27/2006
A delight to read, as always. There's going to be more about Dom right? *likes Dom* Mark reminds me of my friend Ben... *thoughtful*

Good chapter, keep it up :)
Domina-Alearum chapter 8 . 8/25/2006
Poor Casey but he gets all ignored! And... and... I just see it going all wrong.

Good chapter, if tauntingly short. Keep it up :)

You're welcome, m'dear. *stalks fic* Of course if you felt the urge to go and review any of my fics, I'd be equally grateful. *grins hintingly*
natanna chapter 7 . 8/22/2006
adventureseeker:why poor Casey? He got what he wanted, didn't he? :PThanks for all the reviews!
Domina-Alearum chapter 7 . 8/21/2006
Oh, I love Casey. Poor guy. *cuddles him* Still loving this story. Keep it up :)
Domina-Alearum chapter 6 . 8/20/2006
Ooh it's good! Sadly my inner-slashfangirl is begging Casey and Jeff to end up together, but I shall suppress her.

Yay. I love the way you write interactions between characters, feels so natural. Keep up the good work, I wanna know how things get to where you started.