Reviews for The Clockwork Bride
incognegro chapter 1 . 10/30/2006
Candy corn and burgers makes for wonderful work...I'mma try that.

I liked the way you wrote this story. I like your tone and the structure of your sentences. I liked the reference to Anabelle Lee.

The story reminds me of an episode of the classic Twilight Zones-one where a man is stuck on Mars with a robotic wife and doesn't want to leave her even though he can go back home-only your story is so much more...

I feel like it talks about relations between men and women, especially with the line, "He kissed her forehead" near the end.

I really like this piece. Great job!
Aluminum Tinkerbell chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
Aw...this is amazing. I love it! It almost made me cry.
Randomisation chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
i like this one! interesting!
Avarici chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
That was beautiful and haunting, I find it hard to believe that you are 17 and wrote this at 2 am. Amazing.
Riley J. Overton chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Yay, you're on the first page! _ Story number five, Livvy. One of my favorite numbers! :3

Anyway, you know I love it. I told you that already, but I wanted to review one of your stories. Ha ha. You did an awesome job on this one, especially for 2 in the morning. Keep up the good work.

Riley
cbprice25 chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I like it.
amenokodomo chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very interesting, and a little unsettling... It was really well-written though. How you managed to write such an intriguing short story at two in the morning is beyond me, but you pulled it off very well. I really enjoyed it.