Reviews for Weeping Willow
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
I Love It! Wow, yet another depressing story...but i already knew it would be. anyway, great job.
LordCauthon chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
Nice work. Very well written. Good descriptions. You use a large vocabulary to good effect.

*claps*
Tess R. Dickey chapter 1 . 11/8/2006
Wow... that WAS sad. of course I was warned in reveiw, but still. sometimes guys are such jerks... anywys, I thought it was a good, well-written story. no crits here!
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Oy... that is depressing. Very good, though. So sad... gosh... I don't know if I like it or not. Cindrella is always happily ever after... *snif* o well, it was pretty good.

Oh, by the way, I think the repitition of "empty" in your beauty and the beast story was good. I read some of the reviews after I submitted mine and they didn't like it- it just emphasised the story... so anyways.

D Maranwe Telrunya
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
This is a very strange piece, and I'm not quite sure what I make of it. It's very well written, and an interesting tale, there's just something...

I don't know...

Spawny
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
I felt like you needed to tell us more about Cinderella as a person- since this is such a major twist, the reader needs more background information on her life, on this guy, and on her desires and hopes and dreams. Seemed sort of lacking in development, particularly since it's impossible to know how much time has passed between the first and second parts up until you use the word "gnarled" and we know it's been a really long time.
OOOO chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
That certainly was a unique twist on an old tale. I liked it very much, it was dark and edgy, as all good things are. You have a talent for description and your vocabulary is impressive.

Good work.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Hey, thanks for my nice reviews on my stories today! It made me happy. _

Man, this is such a sad story. I really liked it though, and I like your writing style. You handle the first person especially well.

It's funny, but for some reason in my weird head, this reminds me of a twist OF a twist. It reminds me more of Ella Enchanted (if you've never read the book, you should) than of Cinderalla, but Ella Enchanted is a twist of Cinderella, so... I dunno.

Anyway, nicely done!
Magnolian Wolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Cinderella is my favorite fairy tale, but MAN that was good.I love it. Keep writing.
bojeemus chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Oh my! That was so hauntingly touching. What a different paradigm to set your story in! I love it!
Snicker-Socks chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Very interesting. Really well written and it kep my attention for more than five minutes.