Reviews for Empty
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Gosh, these stories are depressing. Well, it's only becasue you wrote it so well. Oh, it just kills me that "Joslyn" (did you just make up the name? in the movie, i sure you know it's Belle. just curioius) Never knew the whole story...Poor Beast! Well, i really do like this. It makes it even more depressing becasue this is my favorite Disney movie. But even with that fact i really love it.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
Wow... I love it. It's so sad, it is kinda depressing, but it's really good. I think my favorite part about it is that Beauty dies- normally if they write a Beauty and the beast story, it's either happily ever after or the Beast dies. (I was contemplating ending my B&B story where beauty dies... I still haven't decided. Though, there's a lot to go on before the end.) Anyways..

D Maranwe Telrunya
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
I'm not a big fan of this. I think the character development is not as good as it should be, motivations are not explained properly. The word 'empty' over and over again is distracting and shows lack of imagination.

For the most part I like your writing style, but this one lets you down somewhat.

Spawny
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
The repetition of the word "empty" was really redundant, so instead of being moving or whatever, thos parts were just sort of annoying. The rest of the story, though, was very good- great twist, that's definitley not what I expected.

When you describe the light pouring out of his body and everything, you need to be more descriptive. I could picture it because I've seen the Disney movie, but this piece would be a lot stronger if you'd describe it in your own words instead leaving us to hope you had the Disney thing in mind when you wrote it.
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Oh gods, how can you not like this one! This one is my favorite! MY FAVORITE! I love that Beast gets mad when he doesn't turn back human, and I love the irony when he DOES turn back after she's dead.

The whole thing was very well done. Nice job.
Magnolian Wolf chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Whoah, that was depressing. I have read all of your other fairytale re-tellings, and I think you realy have a knack for it. Keep writing. You rock. XD
Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I love the three stories. Very tragic. I loved all three of those stories as a child, so it's different to see a sad side of the stories which are usually always the happy ending type. Creative to end the stories so tragically. I really like this one, a lot. I love the three one-shots. Good job.
All The Good SNs Are Taken chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
I think that this was the best of the three "twisted" one shots. Beauty came to Beast with the intent on saving him, and when she did, he killed her. Very tragic. I like it.
Neaera chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Beauty and the Beast used to be my favorite movie when I was little... And yes, it's upsetting that she...DIES...but it was wonderfully well written and a very nice twist. I'm crying... This is so sad... But anyways, keep it up! Great job :o)