Reviews for Foam
C.F. Anne chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Oh, It's SO SAD! i feel so sorry for the mermaid. You wrote so beautifully and it was so engaging that i just had to finish it. Too bad the prince and the mermaid couldn't be together. anyway, like i said...wonderful, and beatiful writing. i also love the fact that you added the other condition that to return as a mermaid she would have to kill the prince. Oh, so suspencful, even in that little bit. Absolutly beautiful. (i think i've said that enough...lol) It's true though. (:
Lizzykai chapter 1 . 11/10/2006
The language and imagery are beautiful! Not quite the Disney version at all! Very well done, and captivating to read :)
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 10/10/2006
I never liked the little mermaid... then, all I ever saw was the disney version and the other reviews say this is closer to the non disney story. But this was so sad and depressing... ( You're pretty good at writing tragic twists.

D Maranwe Telrunya
SpawnMeister666 chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Again, a rather bizarre tale. I don't know what I really think about it, but this may have something to do with the lack of sleep I've been experiencing lately!

A well written piece though, and nothing in particular stands out as being wrong with it.

Spawny
JJSLAM2129 chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
Oh, such a sad story, but the original H.C. Anderson version is far better! Little Mermaid rocks!...There I said it. Great job, keep up the great work! ( :: )
Riley Kathleen chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
OH! I love the original version of this so much, and I really love you're twist to it. xD I read your homepage...you can't possibly be as insane as me when I'm at my worst.

-Winter Flurry
An Inside Joke chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
Way to let the reader look into her mind, very well written. I don't really understand how this is a twist, since it seems to follow the traditional (non-Disney) story, but it's pretty good, anyway.
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 9/6/2006
Depressing but good. FAVES!
SlvrSoleAlchmst1 chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
Aw, poor little mermaid! I liked this one too. Nicely done!
JennieMR chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow, you write really well! And this is sad. :-( lol Glad the Disney version didn't end like this!Thanks for your review, by the way, and yeah, I'm real impressed with your writing. Very good at describing things!
elisefey chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
I love this! Nicely done capturing the emotions of the original "Little Mermaid" as the story was meant to be told.
Angel Jenna chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
That is a good twist off the original little mermaid but very sad. Great job.
Moni chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Good job on this one, the theme of this story fits with the theme of the fairy tale perfectly.