Reviews for Fifteen
TheNowandFutureQueen chapter 1 . 1/31/2008
This is exactly how I feel before all my birthdays.

Beautiful poem
deadaccount38289 chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Dark, but I really like it. I loved the descriptions, and the line "Oh, how I decay!" was fantastic. I can sympathize with the feeling, too; I just turned 16, and I feel like the best days of my life are probably over with already. :(
AllyCred chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
I like it.

Very dark and a lot of description. I think everyone is afraid of getting older and you write about this fear very well!

A great piece!

Lotsa Love

AC
bitterlyysweetchoco chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
This one is very dark. I love it though. The imagery and wordchoice suited the dark mood and topic very well. The third and fourth line is brilliant.

The only complaint is that there a couple of typos in there.

Anchient

ANCIENT

the latter is how you spell it actually
Imagination Complex chapter 1 . 1/28/2007
I raelly like the lines about the eyes cracking and a piece of the face falling off and shattering, although methinks the maggot chewing garbage synonym is a little too strong.
TeapotLid chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
Intruiging - a different way of looking at growing up. I have similarly negative thoughts about growing up, though not in a similar way...if that makes sense...which it doesn't...

Anyway, lovely gruesome descriptions, may many more come! _

The Whispering Calls
Travis C. Eckert chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
Wow...but I don't think this would happen to a 15 year old, unless they have a flesh eating virus. But I think I get what your saying.
felicia13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Pretty dark for a birthday poem. I like the description, though ... "Peter Pan complex". It's fitting and pretty fun to say.

Thanks for the review. Glamorous? Not so much, I don't think.

Felicia.
Alyosha Karamazov chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
wow. very tragic.

awesome poem.

must be horrible to feel this way.

you wrote it perfectly.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/10/2006
Beautiful. Pretty, powerful and haunting.

Nicely done.