Reviews for Love Isn't Supposed to Hurt
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
very nice indeed...emotional and raw...which fits the purpose of this poem actually...

i quite liked the beginning...but you need a comma before bitch :P

otherwise, nicely done...

side note: i agree with your a/n...well said for a 14 year old...he didnt love you/deserve you if he broke up with you...esp over something so dumb...

good luck to you in writing and everything else! ;)

~magnus
by His blood chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
you're beautiful without him.

don't let them break you. i can relate to this in my own twisted way. i've never been in a relationship, but i know how it feels to hold back. for me, it's because i'm too disgusting to touch anyone. i'm glad you made the decision that's right for you. some people are ready - you're not, and you were strong enough to stand up to him. i admire you for that, and this poem is beautiful. definitely a favorite.

if that's all he ever wanted, then he wasn't worth it. there are too many people like that ... anyway, this poem is amazing.
Rosanna28 chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
I have to admit that I am one of those girls who did sleep with him cuz I didn't want him to break up with me. It didn't work though, he broke up with me anyway. But I love your message here, I totally agree with it now _

Much love, Rosanna.
riotmaker chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
gorgeous. painful. and just amazing.

xoxo
simpleplan13 chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
I cant relate to this but I know ppl who can... sad and powerful.. great subject matter
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
oh god...i wrote something so similar to this i'm not sure i even want to post it anymore .

i like what you're saying in the poem though. really powerful message to girls out there (all my sisters got pregant as teens b/c of that)...i think you could have put more detail though...still very powerful...

& if you wouldn't sleep with him tell that he could fuck himself xD
sylvia's syndrome chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
I just wanted to review some of your work since you regularly review mine, and I am sure glad I took the time to do so. This piece is excellent. The diction is raw and in-your-face. I love your bold, no-apologies choice of words. The message is powerful and I think its one that needs to be heard. I think you are speaking for many people, and I can definitely tell that this poem is heartfelt. Keep up the good work!
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
This..was so true, and so full of raw feeling ( or maybe it's just my feelings about the piece and the subject matter) and so powerful. Like-this is all of my loves laid bare-this is what it's really about.
Lemarte chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
Yup, Good to see some women have sense. Rock on.
sweetone0018 chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
The poem was excellent, your right fuck him, if he broke up with you just for that he is, well it not my place to say waht he is cuz i didn't know him, so put in you own words for him! you deserve better anybody deserves better than to be broken up with because they won't sleep with thier partner