Reviews for Daddy?
Then They call me M chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
i liked this, the ending was nice. makes people smile.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
god, i did this once - we were at some bonfire and i sort of walked backwards a bit and clung onto a leg, which i naturally thought was my dad's as i was little and watching the fire. and this guy was just like.. "ok... hello", and it was most mortifying. i did find him exorbitantly handsome though. subconscious anyone? love the emotion in this, very nicely done.
Black and White Dreams chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
Aw... that's so cute. Poor little kid... Getting lost in Disney must be pretty scary... Cute story, though! Very good!

*::~Cat~::*
kelsey chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
heh. i remeber that. i like how that memory ended up into this poem. you got talent.

p.s. you'll be an awesome dad someday
my ego is far from real chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This poem captivated me into reading more. I love it and how you recall when you were little, I think it's really sweet...It somehow reminds me of when I was little...I love the last line do me a favor and keep writing
emeraude-irlandais chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Thankfully, this has never happened to me. I would probably walk away very slowly. Yes, that would leave the child desolate and stranded, but we all have to learn about loneliness someday...-_- Wow. Ms. Cynical, please step forward. Maybe I would act more chivalrous if I had siblings?This is interesting in that there's no fancy language, it's pure narration. There's a twang of sadness to it, especially the last few lines. I like twangs of sadness.

Aww...you were the Cheerios kid when you were 8, weren't you? You've apparently never seen the philly zoo if you like zoo's- it's clean, but there's no space. I couldn't hardly stand it when I went there, it was so sad, there were big tigers and ocelots and lynxes all crammed in tiny enclosures..it's sad. And I don't think they got any oreos, either. ~bella~
Diane Lynn chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
I guess that that's only a matter of opinion. You can be a daddy as soon as you hit puberty. ;) Very cute poem! What a great story! You can tell this one for the rest of you life and now you have it in writing so that all of you children, grandchildren, etc can read about it.
Master Shu chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
very interesting...kinda brings back memories of when i would lose my way and mistalen someone for my mom or dad...good job...
not jackie chapter 1 . 8/11/2006
how sweet. i did that to a woman in a grocery store when i was five (except that i called her mommy and not daddy...) your story is adorable. -xan