Reviews for red light city
confused chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
hey, are you olivia may willis? because i've been a constant fan of your works and i think your writings are drop dead gorgeous addictive beautiful. red light city has always been one of my faves, so when i tried finding it through google, i got this website instead.

so i'm wondering, like how and why?
relapse into change chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
besutiful, just beautiful
gryffindork09 chapter 1 . 5/1/2007
wow, beautiful. everything about it. wonderful.
Asagao chapter 1 . 1/19/2007
This needs to be a song.

NEEDS.
beyond.that.horizon chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
oh my god. freaking beautiful. i love it.
les petits bateaux chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
definitely going on my favs.

simply the most real poem i've read.
andrealiz chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
i love this. i love this. i love flowed and just-ahh! i love this.
the naked civil servant chapter 1 . 10/6/2006
evocative. stirs my crazed and delusional travellerdepths. full of weary eyed wonder, concealement and blase fear. what a tenuous mess of contradictions i am - i understand myself.
temerity chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
I love the poem and the idea. Your wordplay is...I think I'm looking for the words "exotic"...and "excellent."

Keep writing!
sporkofdoom chapter 1 . 9/24/2006
The rythym of this is really nice.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 9/14/2006
You know, every time I get to read something you have written, it just makes my entire day, because you write such interesting and well-written poems. Meeting you in real life and being able to talk about writing would be such an honor. I love "another red light city, but i just can't stop," "nights of tip jars and cheap bars," and "with ecstasy and expectations." You never fail to write great poetry. Keep writing! :)
bread and circuses chapter 1 . 9/12/2006
I've been meaning to review this. Oneword: love. The images are wonderfully vivid and tangled. I love how you capture moods, settings and places, yet you never spell them out. Favourites and love.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
amazing. just amazing. i never know what exactly to say when i read your poetry. . . it's just so much.
ShadesofBlue69 chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
cool, it brings a colorful image to the mind, nicely done.
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
too much adrenaline for me.

its lost its meaning