Reviews for 1,000 Ways To Say I Love You
fairies and snapple chapter 1 . 9/1/2009
This is so beautiful and... I don't know. Her OCD-like thing with numbers, and his patience with her, but when he dies it's all gone. I loved it.
dreameratbang chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
That was hauntingly beautiful! I loved the way you've woven in her need to count in everything. Keep writing!
whisperhello chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
mfiqe[wqeasdfgh.

Sorry, that was me melting into a pile of goo on my keyboard. That was lovely! I really adore your writing style. It's just so beautiful. There's really no other way to describe it.

Thank you so much for sharing this.
deliriousity chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
the story is so beautifully written..made my cry...
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 3/24/2008
Beautifully written piece. It made me cry! Great job. Congrats on a gorgeous story. Have an excellent day.

Twilight Starr
learntosayhello chapter 1 . 1/11/2008
Aw... I wanna cry..
Core Satiated chapter 1 . 12/16/2007
Absolutely brilliant. Other than a broken heart and a lump in my throat, this story did nothing for me, really.

Seriously, though, this has to be one of the most creative and heartfelt pieces that I have read on fiction press.

Personalities painted perfectly, storyline flowed wonderfully, ending was heart-wrenching and beautifully done.

A perfect story.
Goodnight Nickname chapter 1 . 8/31/2007
I have goosebumps. This is flawless. Wow. I don't think this review will be helpful or critiquing you in any way. Just know that this was amazing, and I have chills. Perfect.
ess3sandra chapter 1 . 7/12/2007
freakishly good story. naked language, cuts deep and gets sugarcotet by the numbers.
Luma chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
oh my...this was amazingly sweet and horribly sad. I couldn't stop reading. I adore it, every word. You are very talented.

Keep writing, yeah.

-L.
vocecara chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
omg. i thought it would have a nice cheesy happy ending. but.. ouch. :(
its.Nothing.Special chapter 1 . 5/22/2007

Enchanting. Wonderfully written. I wish I could marry this. :))

I l-o-v-e-d the incorporation of the numbers. You stayed specific and consistent.

..But did you multiply 20,160 minutes by 14 to get that other big number? I think that's what you did, but I'm not sure. Though wouldn't you multiply it by 60 to get the number of seconds in two weeks? :3

Anyways, I still loved it. And I still want to marry it.

[It didn’t change the memorial service as she laid a bouquet of flowers (she didn’t count how many) on his grave, the sun burning holes into her black dress, eyes weary from the drainage of an ocean (another approximation) down her arms, across her legs, through the cracks of her bedroom floor.]

LOVED THAT. You repeated that "down her legs, across her arms" thing from the beginning, but "across the sky" is so much more hopeful than "the cracks of her bedroom floor." I loved the way you showed the change in her personality with and without her (sweetsweetsweetsweet) guy. It made me sad when she didn't count anymore. :(

Definitely a fave. This was amazing. Keep writing!

;)becky
VELVETxKISSES chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
this is great, then again, you always are.
morethancarbon chapter 1 . 3/2/2007
I adore this...

I like the whole number thing. It adds a lot of structure to the story.
The Wandering Musician chapter 1 . 1/17/2007
Wow...this is amazing. I don't really know what to say. Usually I try to give some constructive criticism, but I can't think of any. Amazing, wonderful work!
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »