Reviews for the boy
growing-up chapter 1 . 7/25/2009
havent we all been there.

Well written and biting and brilliant.
guardien chapter 1 . 12/6/2006
You never cease to amaze. Although the theme of this is counter-romantic, you made this into quite possibly the most powerful, romance/ counter-romance poems this cybernetic world has ever witnessed.

So, a boy you loved back-stabbed you? Don't pull that trigger just yet.
B. M. Reed chapter 1 . 10/20/2006
I love this.

Amazing.
a lonely september chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
ohshit. i love ths poem! this describes a certain boy who im completely... obsessingover, (would be safest to say) so it just makes me love it. and it's written so beautiful. the way you begin it, describing him, addicting, trippy, godlike, jointinhismouth... fuck. . . yeah man i love this poem. it's a fave. brililant. : ) )) ) )
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
Beautiful style; hauntingly amusing lines ("he looks like god" - is positivly perfect, I love it quite a lot); and just plain haunting.

Love it.

* Noelle
Midnight In Eden chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
fascinating imagery, the piece runs on perfectly even with the minimal punctuation.

i really like, nice work.

.:midnight:.
stuck here waiting chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
i am absolutely in love with your style. you tricked me there at the beginning where you say tongue and then undone, almost like they rhyme, but they don't really, i love that about this poem. amazing imagery and everything is sweet, keep up the good work.