Reviews for So THIS is Love?
ScarlettOHaraGirl chapter 5 . 7/5/2009
That was amazing! I can't wait to see what happens next! Continue, please!
Fallin.angele chapter 5 . 7/5/2007
Ahh i had forgotten the joys of being popular, mainly picking on kids for no reason at all. Great story I really like it. And thanx for reviewing my story. Now I just have to find a way to continue it... i'll get an idea sooner or later.
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 5 . 11/28/2006
Cute chapter; but why does she hate doing what they say, yet jump at the chance to sit with them? Didn't her friendship mean anything to her?

And why would she blame Aaron(going back)? It wasn't his damn fault.
dream789 chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
cool. good ideas
euphorictragedy chapter 5 . 10/21/2006
I like this story so far. I do have one comment though, why did she jump at the chance to sit with her evil steps-sisters? Doesn't she see the deception in that?
Luv-TU chapter 5 . 10/20/2006
I liked it!
dream789 chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
i like this story. please write more
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Dang, that smarts. A little more development between Aaron and Alex could be better for the very good, even if it's a bit short.:D
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 3 . 9/19/2006
I feel SO sorry for her. But you're drifting from the movie, so I apologize for sounding mean. Another twist!This is going to be to mention it, but I loved the Ashlee Simpson bit, and the Brangelina.
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 2 . 9/19/2006
Ah-hah- A twist! Knew this story was good. Still a lot like the A Cinderella Story, but your great writing makes it job.
Lilybet Edyvean chapter 4 . 9/19/2006
Aww. A fallout between the friends :(
DynamicEquilibrium chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
Very, very much like A Cinderella Story, but I'm looking forward to seeing more. Like said, the similarities are many, but you've added your own flair here and there, and I want to know what happens next. So sad about her big feet, though- I have big feet too, and can understand her plight.

Great writing, no errors at all. Love people on this that can ACTUALLY write, and I'm not saying I can, but you're a great author, I can see already.
rocky19 chapter 1 . 9/19/2006
ok i know this might sound weird but i can totally relate to having trouble with finding shoes that fit, stupid big feet!
Hydie chapter 4 . 9/19/2006