Reviews for Heads or Tails, Risks or Regrets
rocky19 chapter 1 . 8/13/2006
that was awesome, you made me cry, it was so sad!
akb-inactive chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh wow.. I loved it. I can rant on about how I love how you portrayed their relationship, how life doesn't work out the way you want it at times, how you portrayed coping with loss, death.

This is truly one of the best things ever written on this site. I can only wish my all my writings will be half as good as this one story! Wonderful job!
YuLian chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
OMGOSH, that was so amazing! It was so sweet... Somehow, the story sounds vaguely familiar... But, oh well, it was a very sweet thing!

-YuLian
curiouserandcuriouser chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow...that was actually quite good. This is the type of plot that has a penchant of either being very good or very bad, but I think you did a really good job. It was touching and incredibly poignant. It reminded me a tiny bit of The Notebook. It always makes me incredibly sad when I read stories about people that lose their soul mates. You portrayed Bennett and Emily's relationship very well, even though you only showed it through little clips. I think that in this type of story, that format works best. I think that you should write more one-shots since you did such a good job with this one.

I only saw a couple of grammar mistakes, and they were mostly little things like comma misplacement etc etc.

I love your writing and I can't wait till you come out with more chapters of your other stories. Good luck with everything!
Skye-Blue07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Wow. That's pretty much all i can say at this point. Just...wow. I've been on fp for a year and a half and have only managed to find 3 stories good enough to reside in my favorite stories file. I have just added this one to my collection. Kudos, snaps, whatever you want it's yours, cuz this story is pure gold.
Sara chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
Oh man I seriously have tears in my eyes at the moment, that was so beautiful. How could she-how could he-Oh I don't know. It's good hon!
Kate chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
This was beautiful, I loved how the ending was similar to the beginning it was as the whole story was a perfect circle. I'm going to stop this review before I start singing the Circle Of Life. But I just wanted to let you know that I loved this
Silver Witherwings chapter 1 . 8/12/2006
In all honesty, this has to be one of the best things ever written on this site that I've read - and believe me, I'm picky! I noticed a few minor grammar/spelling errors, but they didn't detract from how heartbreaking and beautiful this is. You've inspired me, and I thank you for it :)

-ETB