Reviews for Fantasy Parodies
DomieleDoo chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Ahaha these parodies are hilarious!
Could not stop laughing!
I love these!
Great job! :D
theDollophead chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Lol this is funny!
Elvish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so funny, I loved it! I was laughing my head off as I read it!
Miss Instant Noodles chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Wow! These were great! I loved all these parodies, and you hit every annoying generic fantasy story dead on. I loved the whole "resistance" idea. I'm wondering, if I ever make my own fantasy-gone-wrong idea or such, if I could use the idea of a Mary Sue that turns good? Eponine was an interesting take on Sues that I've never thought of before!
Cinnamon Shards chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just finished the first chapter- seriously enjoying this.

Very good choice of name for the heroine and the ancient tome, and I loved the bit where she told her father to stand still and get lost in the same breath, and also the majeeek...actually, pretty much all of it. :)

Thanks for the great read!
839538 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Don't forget to parody the spoilt, snidy and all-round git son of a wealthy successful man who values hard work etc, and who takes a liking to protagonist for same reasons, feud ensues.
839538 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This is the beginning of Eragon.
839538 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
You know how magic never makes any sense and does ridiculously stupid things? And how there's always a guy with a troubled past and a geeky girl and a weed who becomes a hero by outsmarting his very big and very stupid adversary by talking to a raccoon? Parody that.
839538 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Plus it's a proper parody - shows all the cliches you find in just about every story.
Wingsoflinesia chapter 3 . 8/29/2012
I really like it! It's kinda like my life, where everyone or nearly everyone is brainless but me. But yeah, it's awesome. And you can tell your friend that eldest isn't stupid! Grrrrrr! They must have been reading it upside down, inside out, and backwards to think it was boring. That would be funny, though, if they actually were...
fantasylovr chapter 1 . 6/3/2012
haha, omg, this is soooo funny!
HelenaOfStorm chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
LOL! I love it!

Is her name supposed to be pronounced Diarrhea? Cuz that's how I did it. And thank you for making fun of the fact that all women in MMOs wear bikini-armor.

Unfortunately, there are way too many published works that look a lot like what you've just written, minus the sarcasm and believable ending.
CalliScribbles chapter 15 . 3/30/2012
Hooray for worker's unions.

As a side note, I've never used Gryphons, because I never quite could figure out the logistics of exactly how big they were and what, exactly, they were supposed to eat. And then I got interested in all sorts of other fantastic creatures. :)

Hmmm... someday they're going to have to get Noadumo back. Though they're organizing well enough without her.
CalliScribbles chapter 13 . 3/30/2012
This being why I tend to stay the heck out of the Harry Potter section of Fanfiction. There are simply things that my childhood cannot un-read.
CalliScribbles chapter 12 . 3/30/2012
Movie was orders of magnitude worse than the book. Though, as always, I like your dragons.
313 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »