Reviews for Fantasy Parodies
PuppyInACup chapter 9 . 1/4
Please tell me that this is a Legolas parody (although his Sindarin name would be Lasgalen Thrandullion) because that's just hilarious.
PuppyInACup chapter 5 . 1/4
Heh heh heh. Nice ending. Kind of disgusting, but funny. I had assumed that he would meet Eponine and be rejected. I'm glad that you brought a Stu into this.
PuppyInACup chapter 4 . 1/4
Ha ha ha! The Evvvillllllll Fred. And how the usurper has been improving the kingdom. I love Eponine; she's so logical. Best one yet. You did a good job pointing out the cliches, like how Eponine's parents wouldn't have taken a random baby in.
PuppyInACup chapter 2 . 1/4
Wow O.o. The secret life of an elf. Hilarious.
PuppyInACup chapter 1 . 1/4
Wow. That girl was...hilarious and yet I wished that she would just die. I really liked it.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/15/2014
...you are aware that Eragon isn't an elf..?
DomieleDoo chapter 15 . 10/13/2013
Ahaha these parodies are hilarious!
Could not stop laughing!
I love these!
Great job! :D
theDollophead chapter 2 . 9/8/2013
Lol this is funny!
Elvish Cupcake chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
This was so funny, I loved it! I was laughing my head off as I read it!
Miss Instant Noodles chapter 15 . 6/19/2013
Wow! These were great! I loved all these parodies, and you hit every annoying generic fantasy story dead on. I loved the whole "resistance" idea. I'm wondering, if I ever make my own fantasy-gone-wrong idea or such, if I could use the idea of a Mary Sue that turns good? Eponine was an interesting take on Sues that I've never thought of before!
Cinnamon Shards chapter 1 . 2/27/2013
Just finished the first chapter- seriously enjoying this.

Very good choice of name for the heroine and the ancient tome, and I loved the bit where she told her father to stand still and get lost in the same breath, and also the majeeek...actually, pretty much all of it. :)

Thanks for the great read!
839538 chapter 6 . 11/10/2012
Don't forget to parody the spoilt, snidy and all-round git son of a wealthy successful man who values hard work etc, and who takes a liking to protagonist for same reasons, feud ensues.
839538 chapter 5 . 11/10/2012
This is the beginning of Eragon.
839538 chapter 3 . 11/10/2012
You know how magic never makes any sense and does ridiculously stupid things? And how there's always a guy with a troubled past and a geeky girl and a weed who becomes a hero by outsmarting his very big and very stupid adversary by talking to a raccoon? Parody that.
839538 chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
This is absolutely brilliant. I haven't laughed so much in ages. Plus it's a proper parody - shows all the cliches you find in just about every story.
319 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »