Reviews for A lot of Feelings, and a dozen more Secrets
Fayre Meira chapter 21 . 7/26/2008
one of the sweetest thing I've read here ;) this was awesome!
Elizabeth07 chapter 21 . 1/4/2008
I did like your story, but, I would like to say that sometimes it was hard to follow, for when you had more than one character in the room, you did not say who was talking, and it confused me somewhat.. Other than that, this story is rather good. And, I loved the ending, it was so sweet, it brought tears to my eyes. It was definitely worth my time to read.
givelifeyurall chapter 21 . 2/11/2007
aw...that really made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside :D sweetest story i've read. keep on writing
fox of the night chapter 21 . 2/11/2007
hey, i love this story, i've been reading it from time to time whenever i had time so i'm not sure if i ever got to the point of reviewing it but i decided i'd review at least the last chapter. anywho i loved the scrapbook part, that was so sweet. i'm so glad they finally got back together. anywho good job
guess who chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
haha... its 12.21 in the morning! i actually studied unlike yesterday! anyway, loved your story! it was so cute and nakakakilig...haha...see yah tomorrow!
hehe chapter 14 . 2/6/2007
tan chick! its so sweet!
a little girl chapter 21 . 2/6/2007
GREAT! STORY! hahaha... zeph and jamie are so sweet! i swear! hahah C:
Happy Mooing Octopus chapter 21 . 2/4/2007
oh fish. it's done.. just like that? hahaha i'm kidding. awesome:] real sweet chap. real nice ending. but, for some reason, it felt quite rushed... even if it doesn't seem so rushed... O_O maybe it's just me. it was great anyway:] SUPAH great.

*gasp* i was gonna end mine with christmas too!.. oh well...

...more.

i. want. more.
psychotic aiba lover chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
yeah! it was so touching! overall, i love this story and i will always love it! its so sweet!

and i love zeph still... i enjoyed reading it so much! :)
an emo goth chapter 21 . 2/3/2007
Aw... I like your ending its a happy one :) super nice... Good Job hehehe
udontknowme22 chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
omg!the last chapter was the very best! it was so cool! i'm so glad they got back 2gether again! please make more romance stories!
green cupcake chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
aw thanx 4 the special mention! i loved this story hehe so r u or r u not writing a sequel? PLEASE DO IM BEGGING YOU! lol anyways congrats on finishing ur a awesome writer!
LilsurferSango17 chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
What a sweet ending. Yay! I got a mention. You most def. did amazingly good on this story. (And I couldnt give a shit about my grammer right now.) But I'm sad to see it end. Maybe you'll write another story (not necessarily a sequel) someday.
pixxidust chapter 21 . 2/2/2007
beautiful story. um, there's nothing else really to describe it. it was really good. great work!
Happy Mooing Octopus chapter 20 . 1/23/2007
cool. they love each other again! wahahaha

i'd say that it's great.. but you're ending it already..:[ so fast... even if you have long chaps...

anyway-it was great and i'm expecting a good ending! do not disappoint meh.. hehe

holy fish. SOMEONE stole my gmo! *looks down at your other reviewers*
64 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »