Reviews for The Increasingly Lovely Poem Collection
damaged isolation chapter 5 . 5/31/2007
You're weird. very. somehow i just had to keep reading those poems. why? they were terribl...y funny. Oh well. Th last one was the worst - it made me laugh and i hate to do that. Fare thee well.
bipedalcooney chapter 4 . 10/28/2006
This is the funniest collection of poems I have ever read in my life, although I don't belive I quite got the last one. Oh well, I'm adding this to my favorites. SO hilarious!
bipedalcooney chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
"Your sexy body in a flaky crust,"? I'm still laughing about it.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 10/28/2006
I laughed so hard when I read this, it's just so funny. I love it!
OneSilverWing chapter 2 . 10/3/2006
-rolling on the floor laughing- reminds me of a time at work when someone ordered an f-ing lemon pie. I told them our pies don't screw, but we have regular lemon pies. They drove off.
OneSilverWing chapter 1 . 10/3/2006
I am awed, amazed, and more than a little bit confused...puppets are scary though...
crazy dog events chapter 2 . 9/30/2006
again with the monty pythonage.

So, this is going on my fav stories list. It is just that awful.
crazy dog events chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Can I just say that I love you- er, I mean.. this?

This is so AWFUL. Thank you. It reminded me of the scene in Monty Python's 'the Meaning of Life' in which some sort of clergyman is leading a very silly prayer to a bunch of schoolboys.

You know what I mean. You must. Please tell me you know exactly what I am talking about.

Anyways, this was yay!
The Nifty Green Fish chapter 5 . 9/9/2006
EEP. in a good way.
Saranacian Freak chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
It made me laugh. I used to have a friend who swore his cactus was trying to kill him. He said it kept leaping off his dresser and attacking his hand. I love how these poems go from a speculative, artsy mood to total anger and/or weirdness in just a few stanzas. Well done!
Mr.Satire chapter 5 . 8/28/2006
(Sigh) How increasingly lovely! If I ever want to impress someone, I'm gonna rely on Oh Tenty! This was a great poem! I especially love the Dead Horse Flogging for Dummies chapter title!
Nurgette chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Wow, these poems are amazing! They seriously are FUNNY. I liked all of them, but my favourite was probably the cactus poem. I now have the same problem as 'The Remix' as I have four cacti on my windowledge. Please keep writing!
x account closed x chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
Adding you to my Favorite Authors list. Even just after reading two of your things, I have a smile on my face which usually doesn't happen at 6am :)
x account closed x chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Yeah so,

I'll never be able to look at a cactus again without laughing. (This could be a problem as I live in AZ aka desert with lots of cacti!)

Great job though :D
RurouniMarion chapter 4 . 8/15/2006
WELL. I must say this has got to be my favorite poem. The other one's kinda made my eyes glaze over.

Ohh, it DOES rhyme!