Reviews for Decimal

Cheap shoes ,jersey ,handbag ,accept paypal,free shipping

Low price for high quality shoes ,accept paypal ,free shipping

CHEAPEST NIKE SHOX TUROB SPORT SHOES

new style of shoes ,handbag ,t-shirt,jean

welcome to check ourw website :
kasey chapter 13 . 2/3/2008
I love this story, :3 I think it's hilarious how they think she injected herself to hide her DNA. I can't wait until we see a bit of August! Keep up the good work!
marinawings chapter 13 . 1/13/2008
this chapter was really fascinating. it's true, i was a bit confused by everything, but that's only because i haven't read the past few chapters again. i should probably do that. but... wow. so much was revealed! great chapter!
marinawings chapter 11 . 9/18/2007
another excellent chapter. i like the way you mix suspense and action with character depth and development. it keeps me riveted to the story.
marinawings chapter 10 . 6/25/2007
this was a good chapter. i think the character of lavinia is a very realistic one. the way she frantically searched for something written in english-that seemed like something a real person would do. and the plot is thickening! i'm convinced that there's some secret behind ocean. and rhys' phone call to lavinia... i can hardly wait to read the next chapter!
Alteng chapter 10 . 6/22/2007
Hey, if Lavinia was looking for something in English, wouldn't Tennyson work, mind you, unless that one was translated into French as well. I know, hush! Still, an interesting place for that document/essay, whatever The Prince qualifies as.

All right, I would guess that Lavinia or August is going to have to do something naughty! It would most likely be Lavinia. After all, she doesn't know all the rules to the place. Maybe her and Rhys will do something together.
Alteng chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
It is so much fun to write the not all there characters. It could have been interesting if Ocean was still just hitting the organ pedal while Lavinia was trying to sleep.

It seems odd that they are in winter. I was thinking the ungodly cold was the norm for year round. It makes for some really strange speculations with the global warming thing, doesn't it (And we have had some bloody cold winters around here).

I guess the barreness of Maris does indeed explain some of her issues. It is equally strange that things are not listed beyond 20. Yet, it does sound like something in a computer program. Still, I would think a list of those who once lived would be against the belief of the time period and the era, because it delves into the past, and the living would be easier to access. Oh well, my opinion. It says I do remember something of what is going on.

I would think that Rhys is one of those who has traveled forward in time. Not that I think it is beyond him to conceive a child at 14. He does seem the type.
Alteng chapter 8 . 4/23/2007
Okay, got throught he other chapter.

Nickolas seems like a fun fellow. That kind of scattered genius. it works for me. The theories sound interesting, and that is one of the things I like about time travel stories.

I was surprised that Lavinia didn't say she wanted to know where August was. I thought they had set out to find. It is probably just me and my scatterbrainedness (a new word for you).

That last bit was a bit of a shocker. I didn't think Rhys was that old. I guess that is the point. I guess that Rhys has jumped forward and stayed there. I am starting to get some weird ideas going on here. I will have to just wait to see how you turn this story out.
Alteng chapter 7 . 4/22/2007
Ah, and hope is that August is running about there somewhere. There are definately some strange ways of getting to this place with all of Rhys' short cuts and waht not. And indeed, I would have been disappointed in Lavinia if she hadn't been mortified by her drawing in to Rhys. After all, August hadn't been gone that long.

Good chpater. I especially like all the glares that Rhys is getting from the pedestrians.
marinawings chapter 8 . 4/20/2007
so rhys has a daughter? interesting. i absolutely love your characters in this story! they are well-rounded and fascinating! all the talk about time travel was really interesting, too. good work with that! i spotted one spelling error (you substituted know for now), but i definitely think you're one of the more professional writers on here. your grammar and punctuation are pretty impressive. i'll be eagerly awaiting the next chapter!
marinawings chapter 7 . 4/7/2007
great chapter! you write like a professional. i honestly feel like i'm reading a published, A-list novel when i read your work. it's great! the character interractions are very well done, the plot moves along quite nicely, and there are plenty of quotable lines-especially from rhys. great job! i look forward to reading more!
Fiore Chnudth chapter 6 . 3/23/2007
A short intermezzo type chapter. Don't have much to say about.

Liked the two pieces of society differences I picked up on. One being the use of DNA, which was good because it seems very likely the future will use DNA more than we do it know. The other being the fact that its apparently more common to get children earlier than now and more of them too. The last could of course just be Rhys and not a matter of culture.

KH

KHL
harpoonedxwhale chapter 1 . 3/12/2007
Definetely well written. Very interesting.
jccrazy chapter 6 . 3/1/2007
Its not bad. Its not the best, but it is still good. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bashing your work. Its just missing...something. Something I can't put my finger on.
Fiore Chnudth chapter 5 . 2/25/2007
Good to see you start a chapter with smell defintions. It used to be your trademark, but of late you have been more (or equally) focused on other senses. Good to use them all, but also good to have a trademark. :-)

Lavinia seems a bit humorous for my taste in the beginning. It makes me wonder if she forgot why she travelled to the future. In the entire chapter, actually, there is very little focus on the purpose of saving her husband. Understanding of course, that a lot is happening and that the focus might change because of this, I hope she remembers soon.

"the young people"... seems to be something hidden in that phrase.

Removals... same point

What happened two months before: this seems to be an interesting little plot thing there. I'm sure there will be more about this soon enough. Also a well chosen amount of time: awhile, but not in the past.

Like the talk about the society and wether its an anarchy or something like this. This was what I thought and what I think most will think. So, good to tell the reader off as much as you tell off Lavinia. :-)

I wonder who Maris' boss could be... ;-)

The survival of the fittest and who-are-you-to-condemn speech is always a fun idea, but no too original. And the sacrifices-must-be-made point is too much I think. Being so set seems to kill the message a bit.

And the removals fits perfectly with survival of the fittest in my oppinion.

The date: 12:13:31 - will this come to mean something?

The describtions of the part of the town they walk through are very objective. I would think your way of write would make a bit obvious to have more subjective describtions and maybe some comparisions to Lavinia's memories.

Register name... very big brother as most future society are described.

The brief disappearance of Nike was good and very unexpected.

The use of the word 'official' so many times about the nutcase/Rhys was good. Funny to play on that word so much, I thought.

And as it has been your wont as of the late, the cliffhanger are less bombastic, but still there. I like this choice.

KH