Reviews for i am a flaw
Ashes.to.Acid chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
Unbelievably raw and emotional. A pure collision of heartache and poetry. This is...wonderful!
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
'i'm a mistake, not meant to be born because it hurts too much to live even though people tell me that i'm meant to live for so much more than what is eating at me on the inside.'

i read that and felt like i was going to cry. from the beginning, you had me speechless as i read this. it's just completely beautiful ... heart-breaking, the format and raw pain in your words, the sadness and heartbreak and it's just amazing. i love your writing, and i think this is one of your best. just so, so beautiful.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
The style had me; the way it is set-up is gorgeous and looks like you are putting prose, that was already poetic, into poetry - and I find it amazing.

The first line just has me, it opens up the fresh wounds and the everthere feelings of nonexsistant self-worth; yet you change its angle, make it bitter and hopeful and utterly perfect in how much it is flawed, in how it revels in what you have said and expressed it, almost jubuliantly.

Lovely, lovely.

It has this romantic edge to life that makes me giggle and be all heartbroken and hurting, its beauty alone leaves me stunned. Completely and utterly poignant piece with some utterly raw feelings and lines to it; it is so perfect and . . . Dare I say, beautiful?

* Noelle