Reviews for The School Showers
Whalingmad chapter 20 . 4/10
I totally need to set some boundaries when it comes to Fp, don't know what possesses me to read unfinished stories it's like i keep falling into this same old trap its such a waste that stories with so much potential are lost here, makes me sad but anyways was a really good story. Its crazy to think though that when this was last updated I was in my 1st/2nd year of high school. Anyway please finish this so that i can take solace in at least one of my meny unfinished stories being completed. If you want any advise drop me an email.
Weirdgay7thgrade chapter 20 . 1/19
Awesome please updat e , please
sage1111 chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
Aw, this story is amazing. Come back to it pleaaassse
Cvill892 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Please post part 21. This is my favorite story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Please update. I would like to know what happens next with Salem and Jeremy. Plz continue writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
I thought it would be safe to read when I saw 20 chapters. I really thought it would be safe to read when you promised you would finish it. I guess the joke's on me.
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
The only issue that I have with this story is that I feel it is going nowhere, or at the least, taking too long to reach an interesting point. It is definitely not the number of chapters, per se, as I have read others with longer chapters and felt satisfied, but I believe it is more about the lack of things that are going on; or maybe the opposite, many things going all at once that I become confused. Do you gather what I mean? Even now, I am not sure what to feel about the story. I will keep reading it of course, but I simply don't feel that need to. Regardless, good job so far.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Such an amazing fic. Wish you would keep it going.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
And then?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
um so i guess this story is abandoned?
tough.
UzumakiMatsurika chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
UPDATE THE STORY.! I SO WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHEN JERMEY WILL COME OUT AND HOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIM AND SALEM! PLEASE.!
petrisha.naidoo chapter 20 . 7/4/2015
I loved it, it has all the makings of drama , comedy , and humor and I love the way the characters interact . jeremy and salem have been through a lot from him beating him up everyday to him noticing him to him liking him its just a remarkable story and I would love too read more . They make a cute couple if it didn't start out great . But jeremy needs to work through his feelings and see what he wants . True its been a changing relationship between them but its better now then how it was . I like aza he's a sweet boy , evil at times . Salem's lackeys are all really dumb they only know to beat poor jeremy and say stupid things , lane is a slut . Delia seems nice . Danny is too hang up on lane or rather any girl he things might be interested in him . Raquel is a nice person and good friend to jeremy . Please update this story .
Marie Starr chapter 20 . 2/3/2015
What's Jeremy's Papa going to do? I look forward to reading about the reactions to Jeremy coming out!
Heartfelt Sighs chapter 20 . 1/29/2015