Reviews for The School Showers
EmiriVeddii chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
I loved this story. Are you ever gonna get back to it..?
ryan7iceye chapter 20 . 8/12/2020
Just found this story a few days ago, shame it was unfinished but for as long as it is still amazing story
Notyourbussniess chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! AND MAKE THEM HAVE SEX! I AM WEIRD .-.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2019
Please post again
Whalingmad chapter 20 . 4/10/2018
I totally need to set some boundaries when it comes to Fp, don't know what possesses me to read unfinished stories it's like i keep falling into this same old trap its such a waste that stories with so much potential are lost here, makes me sad but anyways was a really good story. Its crazy to think though that when this was last updated I was in my 1st/2nd year of high school. Anyway please finish this so that i can take solace in at least one of my meny unfinished stories being completed. If you want any advise drop me an email.
Weirdgay7thgrade chapter 20 . 1/19/2018
Awesome please updat e , please
sage1111 chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
Aw, this story is amazing. Come back to it pleaaassse
Cvill892 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Please post part 21. This is my favorite story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Please update. I would like to know what happens next with Salem and Jeremy. Plz continue writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
I thought it would be safe to read when I saw 20 chapters. I really thought it would be safe to read when you promised you would finish it. I guess the joke's on me.
thoughshaltnotkill chapter 20 . 9/27/2016
The only issue that I have with this story is that I feel it is going nowhere, or at the least, taking too long to reach an interesting point. It is definitely not the number of chapters, per se, as I have read others with longer chapters and felt satisfied, but I believe it is more about the lack of things that are going on; or maybe the opposite, many things going all at once that I become confused. Do you gather what I mean? Even now, I am not sure what to feel about the story. I will keep reading it of course, but I simply don't feel that need to. Regardless, good job so far.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 20 . 8/20/2016
Such an amazing fic. Wish you would keep it going.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/12/2016
And then?
Guest chapter 20 . 12/11/2015
um so i guess this story is abandoned?
tough.
UzumakiMatsurika chapter 20 . 9/6/2015
UPDATE THE STORY.! I SO WANNA KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT WHEN JERMEY WILL COME OUT AND HOW THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN HIM AND SALEM! PLEASE.!
901 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »