Reviews for The School Showers
Frankie Fitz chapter 2 . 2/17
I’m enjoying the story and it reminds me a lot of what I went through in my early HS Days. Can I encourage you to Keep going?
casey chapter 20 . 2/4
great story ,but pleassssse finish it its awsume
toadd chapter 1 . 10/27/2021
stoopid
Mitch chapter 20 . 9/19/2021
Hey! I just found this story and I know it’s been a literal decade but if it could get some kind of conclusion, I might die happy
Guest chapter 20 . 4/2/2021
I'm leaving. Thanks for the hand job...
EmiriVeddii chapter 20 . 12/2/2020
I loved this story. Are you ever gonna get back to it..?
ryan7iceye chapter 20 . 8/12/2020
Just found this story a few days ago, shame it was unfinished but for as long as it is still amazing story
Notyourbussniess chapter 20 . 3/2/2019
PLEASE UPDATE! AND MAKE THEM HAVE SEX! I AM WEIRD .-.
Guest chapter 20 . 2/15/2019
Please post again
Whalingmad chapter 20 . 4/10/2018
I totally need to set some boundaries when it comes to Fp, don't know what possesses me to read unfinished stories it's like i keep falling into this same old trap its such a waste that stories with so much potential are lost here, makes me sad but anyways was a really good story. Its crazy to think though that when this was last updated I was in my 1st/2nd year of high school. Anyway please finish this so that i can take solace in at least one of my meny unfinished stories being completed. If you want any advise drop me an email.
Weirdgay7thgrade chapter 20 . 1/19/2018
Awesome please updat e , please
sage1111 chapter 20 . 3/10/2017
Aw, this story is amazing. Come back to it pleaaassse
Cvill892 chapter 20 . 12/11/2016
Please post part 21. This is my favorite story
Guest chapter 20 . 12/8/2016
Please update. I would like to know what happens next with Salem and Jeremy. Plz continue writing.
Guest chapter 20 . 10/18/2016
I thought it would be safe to read when I saw 20 chapters. I really thought it would be safe to read when you promised you would finish it. I guess the joke's on me.
906 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »