Reviews for Bitter Love
SHAZZZZZZ chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
this is so violent...

... iloveit

haha

my favorite- Whispering in my ear that I was never good enough,

And you pulled out my pony tail, watching it come u.n.d.o.n.e,

and

Playfully you grasp a handful of my hair and s-l-o-w-l-y let it sway,

I shut my eyes and say goodbye to my (b)(e)(a)(u)(t)(i)(f)(u)(l) locks,

BEAUTIFUL WRITING HONEY
bytchinbeauty chapter 1 . 3/4/2007
i can totally relate to this...so i just thought i'd review again. the imagery is great.
Justin-M-Bernard chapter 1 . 2/21/2007
Yes, write a sequel. As I readthe last line I instantly thought that there should be more to come. That there would be revenge, or a reward for enduring this hardship and torment. I liked the different ways of focusing on words.
bytchinbeauty chapter 1 . 2/10/2007
i like it. nice poem. i love the way you write.
magnusthewolf chapter 1 . 2/2/2007
i loved this...yes, loved...going on my faves list...i can relate ...its ironic to think about sometimes, how you just think theres a you in the past, living all the things you now call memories and has no idea of all the thoughts you now know and call realities. it's interesting to think about, and this poem decsribes that inner emotion is such a wonderful way. great job! keep writing! ;) magnus
tamarkaph2006 chapter 1 . 10/25/2006
Oh, wow. What a vivid and dark imagination you have. Its amazing. Assuming these things didn't happen to you.
Needa S chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Different then what I usually read but I must say this has nothing to do with love. But ya done an awesome job in putting it together. Write on and thank you for all your kind reviews!
TeaWithOnions chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow. The imagery and emotion in this is wonderful. I think thought the visuals you use might be a little distracting to the piece. But I liked it anyway. Nice job!
urjusteentym chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
Wow, that was harsh. I kinda winced at some parts of your poem. But that was good, I could feel the pain in the words.
bipedalcooney chapter 1 . 9/30/2006
This is really good, your metaphors are wonderful. Definatley write more.
Elf Ear chapter 1 . 9/27/2006
Hey, you reviwed mine (is it mine?) so I'll review yours.

All that stuff with the (b)(l)(a) can be cool but i think you overdid it a little.

Also, the parts 'pure skin' delicate neck', you know, its supposed to show that he was cruel, but it made you sound like you're flattering yourself.

And i seriously don't get the stabbing needles in my eyes part. I cant decide whether its real or not. I hope its not. The pulling your hair out too. Its scary how he burnt your hair.

Overall, its nice.
Kristina Suko chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Wow, that is really, really good! Add a sequel! Freaky, sad, made me shudder, horrific imagery... wow. It was great.

D Maranwe
Blue chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
Very depressing, tho I do like the underlying message. Nicely done!
hidden sapphire chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
hey! thanks for the review on my poem. I thought I would return the favor. so... wow. This is different then your others. I like it though. In a way it is a little disturbing, but that is what makes it so powerful. I think a sequel would be neat!
je suis une pomme du terre chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Hm... yes, different, but I like it too! I love how you described the 'torture'. Great work, keep writing!MidnightStar