Reviews for abstract girl
Twilight Starr chapter 1 . 11/30/2007
Nice poem.

~Twilight Starr~
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Very cool. Short, to the point, and it's slightly sexy, in a weird sorta way. Keep writing! :)
Nietzschean nightmares chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
This poem feels like it flows nicely and it allows for a great deal of interpretation. Very thought-provoking.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Love how the first and last lines both respectivly have the world abstract in them; I love the fairy-tale Prince/Princess vibe of it and how you DON'T end it with Happily Ever After but with "(in an abstract kind of way)" which I felt was more impacting.

The only issue I have is that some lines seemed a bit too forced for me, the whole thing had some lovely moments but I kept getting that nagging feelings that something was "off" about it. :/ I don't know if it is how you have set it up, which I think is the factor, or because some pieces seemed too early - ie: "& he . . ." didn't come out as well as the begining part - and I'm sorry if this ofends you. ; I did like the poem, really!

~* Noelle
dress her up in fairytales chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
aw, i like this. i love the ending especially how he "didn't fit in to her modern world" but he came "to sweep her off her feet" anyways. just something unexpected & something that we can't help doing.
t3h Butterzfly of Nothing chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Wow. I really like this. It's very delicate in its legth and very firm in its meaning. Good job!