Reviews for Darkness
Shale Ice chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Hahaha! The naming of the tattoo and bathing in the fruit punch...oh my word! I am literally writhing with laughter here!
VanillaCentaur chapter 1 . 2/20/2009
I think this one is my favorite so far; although, i'M bad at summaries was pretty good as well.

I'm even somewhat fascinated by some of the darker things, but that whole angsty-I-tell-everyone-I-wish-I-were-dead-so-they'll-notice-me-for-once trip is just plain irksome.

writergurlLW chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
...I don't know what to say about this. It's...horribly true though.

Deviled eggs?

That really threw me off guard. chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
...My favorite so far... This.. It... I don't know... It should be made into a movie (LOL)... Jk. But, hell, This is...

Look, I just don't know what to say.

SAKoi chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
haha, funny! I love it!
Arianna Aine chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
You have no idea how many people I know who behave like this, and not only on FictionPress. These are the third most annoying people on the planet, less annoying than sugar-hyped quasi authors and, ultimately, idiots who think they aren't.

I think we should erase the 'angst' category on FictionPress, and block all users who have posted there. That would solve a good amount of problems. ;)
Bob Evans chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
I am so, so ashamed at myself for never having read this before. But I was hanging around your profile, to see if you had returned yet, and I decided to explore some of your old stuff, and found myself laughing too tears.

Expect more, cuz I'll be going through it!

~Bob Evans
Ironic Presence chapter 1 . 3/17/2007
lol, that was pretty funny, and I can especially appreciate it because, well, you've made fun of me. :P You're right.
Dani P chapter 1 . 1/2/2007
hilarious. thats all i had to say. very different, and risky, but hey its hilarious none the less.
teawithdragons chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
"Then I'll get a henna tattoo of a formless, black smudge to symbolize pain and suffering, and I'll name it Night-shadow-tear."

I almost fell off my chair when I read that. The piece was hilarious!
Vivian Rin Rikku chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
FUNY! liked it a lot!
Salkiethia chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
Funny. Some of the authors who write like this are able to pull it off very well, though. Just because a story happens to be written about the dark or about suicidal intentions doesn't always make it a pathetic rant.
Slythersnak1001 chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Very Funny. I do enjoy reading some of the dark stuff, but I prefer the funny stuff. Good job!Deviled Eggs!
Orual chapter 1 . 9/18/2006
"I'll see you in Hardees" I'm still laughing. Great job of catching all the "depression fic" nuances.
Xn-v chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
Haha... spork... hahahaa... Ingenious/funny piece (as is all your other works - btw, thanks for all your reviews - I love them ])

Spork. I dunno - I just find that word hilarious...
31 | Page 1 .. Last Next »