Reviews for Waterworks
arcane devices chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
I like the rhyming pattern of this piece. Thank you for the entertaining read. - Arcane Devices
Aquafied chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
you know, poetry is quite a trip unrhyming also.

sounds not as regal rhyming.
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
so far this is one of your best poems yetloved the emotion
Tecna chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Yes! I finally get to review this poem! Like I told you, it got me all confused and made me wonder if it was me, but I know you adore me too much to think that I cud hate you -not that I cudn't- heh, was that a bit loud? Oh well, anyways, a great poem, you make a wonderful poetress! -Is that a new word? Maybe not-Tecna ;)
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
I really love this, its really sad but easily to relate to it. Thanks for all of your reviews. Keep up the good work, (reviewing and writing hehe) x
Nobody-n-Particular chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Lovely with its personal tone.
Arichos chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Angry words their. Hope your better. Anyway, i LOVED your ryming here...you put a good emotional tone to it, really nice.
Elizabeth Ebony chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
heya,good rhyme scheme,all flows nicely. those friends dont deserve you. thanks for the reviews,im sorry i havent replied sooner,im on youre ok p.s your birthday is the same day as my best friend lol...
SayIt'sWrong chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
I like the ending! It's really great. I know how much it sucks when you get betrayed by a friend. Very well written and I think it's one of your best. Vx