Reviews for Nude
felicia13 chapter 1 . 10/1/2006
Mm. So beautiful. That movie was very inspiration-provoking, wasn't it?

I'm really loving the repition of "Nothing left to fear/Nothing left for you my dear/Except food the rats won't eat/And the broken hope of sleep". It truly makes the whole poem, in my opinion.

Did you think the autobiography on the toilet paper was powerful, too?

Felicia.
The Forgotten Maiden chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Sad and lovely.
MySweetPrince chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
waw really beautiful, I haven't seen that movie but I heard it was meant to be great and complicated lol. Lovely descriptions, I can imagine the fear and emptiness going through her mind.

'Clouded eyes of tears/Stick limbs fragile and thin/Death’s embrace so near/But she wants to win'

really like this stanza, it describes her sadness, her physical appearance and desperation to escape, and it's really quite emotional! tis great x
silentscreamer07 chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Wow..this is excellent..I love your writing! It's just..wow..really good..Your style in this had a really nice flow, it was easy to read, you rhymed in the right places, and used that right words in the right spots..(if that makes sense?) Either way..It's awesome :D

I haven't seen this movie..but wow, it sounds terrible..(not the movie, what happened)

But your poem, you can really feel the emotion behind it, and it really reaches to the readers too..so kudos points to you for that! *stands up and applauds* Keep up your great writing! Hope to see more soon! :D

~britney
Rebeccas Aura chapter 1 . 8/15/2006
Oh my. This is beautiful. I have not seen V for Vendetta, and perhaps never will, but I can imagine the scene perfectly through your descriptions. I honestly cannot think of anything more to say besides that this is a lovely piece (and I am never one to be at a loss of words - congrats!). Very good job!