Reviews for The Wayfarer
Final Genesis chapter 10 . 10/12/2011
Sorry that it has been a long time, but there are moments I seemed focused on other stuff like job hunting, updating my Digimon fanfic - I better get the TF Armada groove back soon!

And quite the history you have concocted! It somehow reminded me of Golden Age-Silver Age in Greek mythology in a way! Fantastic work once again!

Final Genesis chapter 9 . 11/18/2010
A thousand apologies for not reading any new chapters for so long - considering of my recent writer's block on HOCAPE (Transformers) fic, I wasn't sure how you'd react when I'd review next time since I've made you wait for so long! For that, I'm sorry. But back to the chapter at hand...

Ahahahahahahahaha, what comedy! The quintessential bad direction situation and the disguises! How hilarious! I better read more!

Dappled Tenshi chapter 2 . 5/15/2009
Love the should write more of this stuff. :D
Delichon urbica chapter 10 . 5/14/2009
Wonderful story!Love the characters, espacially Torako.
Nolonegrusedaccount chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
"Thousand Islands"

...Any connection with the salad dressing? Okay, this whole first chapter was, IMO, one of the best openers. A dash of sardonic humor, with a bit of tongue-in-cheek to be safe, and you have some skill, to be sure!

The first thing I should bring up is the length of the chapter. Perhaps you could have shortened it into maybe two different chapters? Of course, that's my own preference, so a grain of salt if you will.

The only thing that really tossed me off, and made me unable to really grasp one particular paragraph near the end is:

"A middle aged priest and fifteen of the remaining Iron Porcupines waited at the crossroad north of the village. Of the twenty or so gang members who had gotten the snot kicked out of them that morning, all had recovered rather quickly, but only three had chosen to remain part of the group. The rest had snuck off to be ‘honest, good folk’ some time that afternoon. One good beating and they all up and ran away. Honestly, what kind of dirty disgusting low-lifes were people hiring these days?"

Now, I think that you meant to say that there were 15 bandits still remaining, and three had taken off earlier. But, the whole thing felt somewhat muddled, to be honest. Clarify that, and you'd have an ace first chapter on your hands. Of that, I'm sure.

Well, I'm kind of worried that I may not be able to finish all this off before my sabbatical, but rest assured I will do all that I can to at least give one or two more reviews where possible. Great job on writing this!

See ya!
Final Genesis chapter 8 . 3/31/2008
Life certainly has gotta suck when you're accused of a crime you didn't commit! Besides the sucky fact that fictionpress and fanfiction don't support dash or other character based section/scene markers. Let's hope our heroes make it! And it may seem late, but congrats on your job too!

And a thousand apologies for the late review! (bows multiple times)

Final Genesis chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
Another interesting chapter! Yes, it's not easy for some members to get along, but hey, sooner or later, Torako-chan has her development sometime soon. And with two kawaii additions to the group and this makes this story all the while worth reading!

Final Genesis chapter 6 . 6/24/2007
Another round of violence, but hey - at least our friend receives a brand-new weapon, right? I hope Naoe is killed in the onslaught, I never liked the old fart anyways! Anyhow hope your graduation was a success!

Final Genesis chapter 5 . 6/24/2007
A time to reflect on the pain... and right now, a good time to kick Naoe's wrinkly old ass! And by the sounds of the howls... another round of trouble proceeds once again!

Final Genesis chapter 4 . 6/14/2007
What price comes with fighting, there will always be the stench of death and the cry of sorrow. Hopefully, we'll come to see that the one called Joy would meet his end soon... Another awesome and intense chapter! Readers should review this, this is good!

Final Genesis chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
Two foes, both similar to each other except with different intents, face off! So far I don't see anything that needs improving, but it's very good as far as I see it!

Final Genesis chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Hoo, another range of characters - and including a cliffhanger too! The plot thickens, don't you think?

Final Genesis chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
Maybe the reason why I read this was because it reminded me of those desert showdown animes like Trigun adn GUNxSWORD (thought I haven't seen the latter yet). Speaking of GUNxSWORD, I played the opening theme while reading it, and it's really good! Second reason was I probably remembered scenes like this having read some Vampire Hunter D novels. Those two (along with the donkey) certainly interest me one bit... indeed!

DevilDragon of Pain chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hmm... I must say that I like this story so far. Mildly amusing at parts, some actions... It's definately a good start. I'll have to read more of your story later when I have a chance. I want to know what happens next as soon as I can.
Raial chapter 2 . 9/13/2006