Reviews for Unknown potental
I love it! On to Iraq!
Nina Kindred chapter 11 . 1/16/2008
I love it!
Ookami Tatsu chapter 2 . 8/15/2007
The story's very imaginative. The flow's a little choppy, but I'm sure you can fix this. I would really suggest fixing some of the grammatical problems, too. I'm sorry if I'm being over-critical, I just assume you would appreciate an honest critique. Good luck with your writing.
Crystal Stevens chapter 2 . 5/7/2007
This story also has a lot of potential, too, if you could just expand on your writing skills. You have a very vivid imagination.

Another thing that greatly bothers me in this story specifically is the use of names of people who actually exist and telling the story from their actual place of work. This is absolutely fine if you have permission from these people to do this, and if this is the case, you are okay in what you have written in your story. If this is not the case, you could very easily be sued for liable and/or taken to court. I'm not trying to cause any problems for you, but just trying to protect you from trouble. Obviously, Terri doesn't mind, and that's good.

You might want to see if you can get your hands on some of the Writer's Digest books. I have gained a fountain of information on writing including plot development, writing styles and fundamentals, and how character viewpoint works. You have talent and imagination, and with just a little bit of study and research, your stories could just take off and soar. Here is a list of some books you may want to try:

"How to Write Science Fiction & Fantasy" by Orson Scott Card

"Plot" by Ansen Dibell

"Characters & Viewpoint" by Orson Scott Card

"Beginning, Middles & Ends" by Nancy Kress

Note: Orson Scott Card is a wonderful author, too. He's one of my favorites, and I just loved his fantasy series that starts with his book, "The Seventh Son".

Please feel free to contact me privately if you would like to discuss this more, and I'd be glad to try and help you in any way that I can.
Nina Kindred chapter 10 . 5/1/2007
Loving it. Keep it up. I want to go to the convention.
Nina Kindred chapter 9 . 3/22/2007
I love the hover boots. Keep up the great work.
Estelin chapter 8 . 2/25/2007
the new chapters are great. keep up the good work
Nina Kindred chapter 8 . 1/3/2007
I love it! what's the next adventure?
Nina Kindred chapter 7 . 11/12/2006
I love it! You've added a touching note. That's always good. Keep up the good work on the character structure.
Estelin chapter 6 . 10/27/2006
I loved this stpry i hope that there is more to it.
Nina Kindred chapter 5 . 9/29/2006
I love it! I always have wanted to tell Charlene off! Keep up the good work. Thanks for the nod on my characters. I can't wait to see the next chapter.
Nina Kindred chapter 4 . 9/20/2006
Good job. Keep writing. I love the clothing chamber thing. You think I could get one of those for my house?
Nina Kindred chapter 3 . 9/8/2006
I love it. I can't wait to see what other powers he has. I like the gold concept too.
Nina Kindred chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
I love it! You did a great job describing me. thanks for saying I'm thin. I think you really have something here. I want to see what the angels wings bring!
Nina Kindred chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Great Start! This has a lot of potential. Creating life. I like it.