Reviews for Words and White Spaces
sun-through-the-trees chapter 2 . 11/18/2012
There's a setting on FictionPress where you can change the contrast so the words are white and the background is black. Now, that makes a whole new meaning, doesn't it? ;)
sun-through-the-trees chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
I like raw emotions too. I write while pushing my pencil down on paper too. Sometimes I even break the lead.
Kent chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Well said!
anonymous-abc chapter 1 . 8/4/2005
Just freaking good okay? I don't any other words to describe your works. I've praised you beyond limits. You think you get sick of all the praising since you definetely get alot of it, all of it that you deserve.

How you write is impossible to fully be appreciate just by complimenting it. It's just good, it just is.

Yeah...deep aren't I? just is...
emi chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
awesome and really powerful writing...it really makes me think
pieces chapter 1 . 1/5/2004
... I couldn't bring myself to read the other version ...
This was amazing. Captured reality. Still does. Everything's true. Everything makes sense because it doesn't make sense and that's one of them biggest reasons that I like this one. It also made me realize a lot of things, but I won't bore you or the poor pathetic souls who actually read the reviews of stories because they have nothing better to do with those details. This is the way that life needs to be, needs to be free and full and BLUNT. But of course it's not, or there'd be nothing left to write about in the first place - and in that case none of us would really be here anyway. I like it. And there's the first place prize for duh. Never stop writing - your words and white spaces are some of the truest in the world, and they rock me up the queen's electric blue wall. So there. Stick that in your pipe and smoke it.
~Gabby
Fishisan chapter 2 . 9/5/2002
Wow. Wow. Wow.

I can't believe this. I really can't. THis has got to be one of the most amazinf thing's I've ever read. I'm in shock. Seriousely!

I was reading, and trying to absorb everthing you were saying at the same time...my eyes were like bugging out of my head. My God...

You have a way with words...this sounds so *genuine*, so *real*...there's none of the forced feeling that you get with some stream of conciousness writings.

I love what you say about the white spaces, holding everything that you don't want to say...I wish I could write something like this, something where my thoughts are so well put down, interpreted.

[Laughes] I've always felt the same way about my handwriting, noticing how it constantly changes, depending on how I feel...

Sentance structure scares me...I feel like you shouldn't write so it sounds so *formal*...you should write how you think, or speak...just like *you* do.
Winged chapter 1 . 1/7/2002
*sighs happily* You are such a good writer. I love this story. _.
Tafkae chapter 1 . 1/6/2002
Sotrue!Sotrue!Sotruuuuue!*demonwhitespaces!*
vixxy chapter 1 . 12/13/2001
Very, very, very good. I can SO relate. I'm always different from everyone else. My God, this is an awesome story.

P.S. Thank you for the review on "Tears". I liked to think that I'm not the only one who's gone through something like that.
Maggie chapter 2 . 6/13/2001
Wow! This really good, Rb. It makes you think. _ You made me realize some things, and you prove good points. Write on, it's good. )
Alden Stowe chapter 1 . 3/19/2001
::Standing ovation:: Its been awhile since I've heard a written voice so vibrant, so true. Your words and spaces are as close as anyone can get to pure thought without actually living inside someone else's head. Have you ever read any Faulkner? If you haven't, DO NOT, but if you did then you'll understand this. Faulkner writes in what is known as stream-of-conciousness, and in fact he is widely regarded as one of the few masters in that style of writing, but to me, his writing is too orderly and defined in its randomness to ever be anything but paltry. Faulkner grabs you by the brain and forces you to follow him, the wod patterns that he gives you mess up your thought patterns because his patterns aren't real! The thing is though...yours are! This piece of writing is amazing, but the philosophy behind it is shattering...Its raw, uncut truth, and to be a writer who glimpses truth is to be unique in a very profound way. Please, for the sake of literature and the world, never stop writing.
Kerri Grogan chapter 1 . 3/11/2001
*Blinks for a minute, and then speaks* Rb, you're scaring me. This sounds so much like it came from me...and that's a scary thing indeed. But it was very nicely-written, and so very true...
Bookworm chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Oh. I like this for no apparent reason. I mean, it seems like a dumb topic, but. . . I don't know, it makes you think. ; ' )
Tara chapter 1 . 3/8/2001
Reeb, I have always loved the way you write. This is about anything and nothing and everything at once. You are so right about the way people edit their minds...which is why it's a gift when you find one that doesn't, and captures their thoughts for you and it still manages to sound good. _ In other words, this earns a place among my favorites of yours. _