Reviews for Babysitting A Demon Child
Lady Katreina chapter 1 . 8/29/2006
AH! I like it! Please, continue! Thanks for making it. And I think I'm going to delve into your other demon storys. This is a good beginning, and -although I despise journal format- this is pretty .awsome. good.n...n
Alyssa chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
yeah, to lazy to sighn in. Now, where am I? When do I come in? Becuase i would really like to know you see. And no jokes either, or Heva gets a mollot! we! I get two sons! we! heehee! I'm okay...wait...how old am i? I think it would be more realistic if you make me sixteen as well, since we are both actually the same age and also Klayton has a young mommy too. Yes, Klayton, my wonderful demon baby! Too bad about that doctor...Yeah...its sort of sad...I should have went to the funeral, shouldnt i have? That might have been decent of me, but we all know i am not a decent person, and he should have known a demon baby might have certian temptaitions to set said docters on fire...I should probably take Klayton to church or something...i think maybe in Heaven setting the doctor pulling you into the real world might be frowned upon...just a small guess...yeah...I'm gonna go now...I think we may need holy water for Klayton too by the way. Wait, what if he sizzles up? Screw it, Klayton did a good thing killing off that doctor, he was ugly and mean looking and he called me "another teenaged prego"! (I'm not really, this is all an inside joke people).
rosiedreamer chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
! i love this story!

demon's friendship is SO GOOD. i LOVE demon stories.

write fast so you can update soon!

eek i just got my braces on today and i HATE THEM. not that you needed to know that or anything, but you know, its just nice to vent.
Jugglingbearperformer chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
Hey, I really liked this! Great job and please update soon. I also have to say I love your 'Demon friendship' story so if you could update that..lol OK bye!

~Holly