Reviews for Was I Out of My Mind?
ponponcake chapter 4 . 12/22/2009
What? No a cliffhanger :'( Although, we all know she's going to end up with Noah in the end :) Please update soon, can't wait till the next chapter!
review chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
i see you have a new story, but i really wish that you'd UPDATE THIS STORY.
amy chapter 4 . 7/9/2008
UPDATE
Lethe's Oblivion chapter 4 . 2/10/2008
Agh, update, update, update, please!
a case of me chapter 4 . 12/3/2007
my town just got the first snowfall of this winter, and I was just reminded of It's Snowing Again... is this story on hiatus? I just love Hayden and Noah, and their whole story. Please update!
SunsetSnooze chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
heya plz continue on the story its so aweso n i reli want to c them gettin togatha finall!
firefly of hell chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
geez... UPDATE ALREADY! It's been over a year!
marii chapter 4 . 8/15/2007
I can't wait for the next chapter! reunion!
Dreamless-Wonder chapter 4 . 7/17/2007
I had read 'It's Snowing Again' awhile ago and then I found it again today. I noticed you had a sequel posted for it. I'm glad I found this again. Update as soon as you can so I can find out what's going to happen with Noah and Hayden. (I hope she dumps Brandon and gets back together with Noah, soon!)
givelifeyurall chapter 4 . 4/6/2007
update update update update update! por favor! i want to know what happens...please. such a good beginning
ANGEL992210 chapter 4 . 2/27/2007
I am enjoying this story so much.
OoohLookACat chapter 4 . 2/4/2007
i read the first one.

it was good.

i was pissed at noah for a while.

im over it now )

i like this one.

i hope noah feels bad though.

stupid bastard.

hurt hayden like that.

*cough* asshole *cough*

hahaha, guess i didn't get over it

can't wait for more

izzie
Lady of romance world88 chapter 4 . 2/1/2007
Wow! Hayden and Noah finally meet...Its shame they going to bump in each other in summer vacation. Oh man...how will Hayden react this? How will she feel around him and her boyfriend? Hurry update soon.
Lyrical.Love chapter 4 . 1/19/2007