Reviews for None Other Than
Xena Fox chapter 8 . 3/28
I like this story. Darren is sooo cute and Allison is an idiot. I'm enjoying it so far. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 19 . 3/2
Allen stole the money.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 12 . 3/1
Ha! I love John and Bethany (even Mason)!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 11 . 3/1
This is a great Chapter! Got some answers about Ryan & Emma and Teigan & Duke got something going on now! :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 6 . 3/1
Good Story so far, enjoying it!
raj chapter 4 . 1/2
hi. i'm not sure why i'm reading this... it's midnight, i've never read online fiction before and i just sort of stumbled across this page by accident. or maybe it was no accident.

All I know is that I'm enjoying this. Thank you.
Capelthwaite chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
This was an fascinating story. I've always been a little wary of reading FictionPress stories since it's like picking up a novel and only reading a single line as a summary but I was very pleasantly surprised. Very well done, it was a treat!
Dominique Diane chapter 21 . 10/15/2013
Awesome story!
CRSmith chapter 14 . 9/5/2013
YOU WATCH SUPERNATURAL?!
Guest chapter 11 . 8/20/2013
Kya! So cute! I absolutely adore this! LOVE. o *W*
sarabeth120 chapter 1 . 7/4/2013
Hey there!

I just wanted to let you know that someone is plagiarizing this story and selling it on Amazon: www . amazon dp/B00DHJZWMM/refrdr_ext_sb_ti_hist_1
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2013
Ok so I know this is a late review but I started reading you're story a couple of days ago. I just have one question. 67 Chevy Impala, Dan and Sean. Dean and Sam, 67 Chevy Impala. Do you watch Supernatural?
britishbrunette chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Hi there!
My name is Angharad and I’m part of a team of readers and writers that have our own blog called ‘the – literary . tumblr . com’ (without the gaps). If you’d like to check it out and follow us, that would be great! In short, we are a writer's resource blog. We provide original and fanfiction recommendations, writing tips, workshops and resources, story critiques and graphics help. I’m an Original Fiction Recommendatory Reader for the blog, which means I scroll through the Most Recents of the fictionpress site daily to find the best original stories and hidden gems that I think other people should get the chance to read. I’m happy to say that I’ve recommended your story to the blog, so congratulations! If you want to see my recommendation you should visit the tag ‘Angharad’s Recs’ and try and find it :)
dayday chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
really great chap
Guest chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
I feel very identified with Brent's and Sarah's family. I'm a triplet myself :) and I have two more brothers so I definitly feel identified with Little Maura. Poor girl, she doesn't know what the future will be with two probably overprotective brothers haha but you still love them :) and they also bring their friends to the house...
But my love life is exactly like Duke's... Without Darren unfortunately.
Great start! I'm enjoying every chapter so far.
627 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »