Reviews for None Other Than
Angelissimo chapter 14 . 8/14
This chapter had me grinning.
Angelissimo chapter 12 . 8/14
You had me laughing at The Thumbtacks.
Angelissimo chapter 8 . 8/14
I love the fact that she's a cheerleader! Things are getting even more interesting now.
Angelissimo chapter 6 . 8/14
This was hilarious; the bellybutton thing was a clever idea.
annayh44 chapter 16 . 8/12
The First Kisssssssss. . .I love this Chapter. .The Kiss was Awwwwww~~~ Cant help but fall for Teigan more. .Not only duke did but me too... Love Love Lots of Love. .!
annayh44 chapter 21 . 8/12
This story was one of most most most amazing story i have ever read. .I really misunderstood Darren... Jeez he is the best Character I've ever read. .I will miss u so bad Darren & Delaney~~~~ I love you both and All Knight Family. .And all the friends of them! I wish if it was real story. .i would fly to meet u hahaha Just a Dream
Sarahelisa chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
u r absolutely awesome
gyoung chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Well-written and with wonderful characters. Your descriptions are so detailed that I picture everything in my head very clearly; its amazing! I love Teigan (I kind of got used to calling him by his surname); he is just so sweet and caring. I am glad I found this story. Definitely going to stay in my favorite's list.
gyoung chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Darren might have kissed Lily, but he is still a gentleman with Duke. I just love guys like him! (gentlemanly and sweet and caring and accepting)
Missawesome chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I don't think this chapter is crappy, I really enjoyed reading it.
Aylin chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Hey you :)
I don't know if you can see my review because I'm not logged in at this website but I hope so. Besides I hope you're able to understand me because I'm a 14 years old girl from Germany with not as good English skills...
I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed this story. Probably I haven't understand every single word but it was enough to love this story
Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
Mystic Tames chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
This is real really good I hope one day you work as a publish writer that everyone knows about like hunger games and twilight. Even movies
Mystic Tames chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Nooo. No breaking them up
Xena Fox chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I like this story. Darren is sooo cute and Allison is an idiot. I'm enjoying it so far. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 19 . 3/2/2014