Reviews for None Other Than
Sarahelisa chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
u r absolutely awesome
gyoung chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Well-written and with wonderful characters. Your descriptions are so detailed that I picture everything in my head very clearly; its amazing! I love Teigan (I kind of got used to calling him by his surname); he is just so sweet and caring. I am glad I found this story. Definitely going to stay in my favorite's list.
gyoung chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Darren might have kissed Lily, but he is still a gentleman with Duke. I just love guys like him! (gentlemanly and sweet and caring and accepting)
Missawesome chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I don't think this chapter is crappy, I really enjoyed reading it.
Aylin chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Hey you :)
I don't know if you can see my review because I'm not logged in at this website but I hope so. Besides I hope you're able to understand me because I'm a 14 years old girl from Germany with not as good English skills...
I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed this story. Probably I haven't understand every single word but it was enough to love this story
Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
Mystic Tames chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
This is real really good I hope one day you work as a publish writer that everyone knows about like hunger games and twilight. Even movies
Mystic Tames chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Nooo. No breaking them up
Xena Fox chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I like this story. Darren is sooo cute and Allison is an idiot. I'm enjoying it so far. :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 19 . 3/2/2014
Allen stole the money.
MusicGurl8129 chapter 12 . 3/1/2014
Ha! I love John and Bethany (even Mason)!
MusicGurl8129 chapter 11 . 3/1/2014
This is a great Chapter! Got some answers about Ryan & Emma and Teigan & Duke got something going on now! :)
MusicGurl8129 chapter 6 . 3/1/2014
Good Story so far, enjoying it!
raj chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
hi. i'm not sure why i'm reading this... it's midnight, i've never read online fiction before and i just sort of stumbled across this page by accident. or maybe it was no accident.

All I know is that I'm enjoying this. Thank you.
Capelthwaite chapter 21 . 10/30/2013
This was an fascinating story. I've always been a little wary of reading FictionPress stories since it's like picking up a novel and only reading a single line as a summary but I was very pleasantly surprised. Very well done, it was a treat!
Dominique Diane chapter 21 . 10/15/2013