Reviews for None Other Than
OldFragrance chapter 6 . 9/14
Hey :)

I notice a mistake and I couldn't help point it out.
I'm French. And 'Le restaurant de Fantaisie' does not mean 'The fancy restaurant'. It actually means 'The restaurant of fantasy'.
If you want to mean 'The fancy restaurant' you should use 'Le restaurant de luxe'.

Just so you know

Angelissimo chapter 14 . 8/14
This chapter had me grinning.
Angelissimo chapter 12 . 8/14
You had me laughing at The Thumbtacks.
Angelissimo chapter 8 . 8/14
I love the fact that she's a cheerleader! Things are getting even more interesting now.
Angelissimo chapter 6 . 8/14
This was hilarious; the bellybutton thing was a clever idea.
annayh44 chapter 16 . 8/12
The First Kisssssssss. . .I love this Chapter. .The Kiss was Awwwwww~~~ Cant help but fall for Teigan more. .Not only duke did but me too... Love Love Lots of Love. .!
annayh44 chapter 21 . 8/12
This story was one of most most most amazing story i have ever read. .I really misunderstood Darren... Jeez he is the best Character I've ever read. .I will miss u so bad Darren & Delaney~~~~ I love you both and All Knight Family. .And all the friends of them! I wish if it was real story. .i would fly to meet u hahaha Just a Dream
Sarahelisa chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
u r absolutely awesome
gyoung chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Well-written and with wonderful characters. Your descriptions are so detailed that I picture everything in my head very clearly; its amazing! I love Teigan (I kind of got used to calling him by his surname); he is just so sweet and caring. I am glad I found this story. Definitely going to stay in my favorite's list.
gyoung chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Darren might have kissed Lily, but he is still a gentleman with Duke. I just love guys like him! (gentlemanly and sweet and caring and accepting)
Missawesome chapter 9 . 10/6/2014
I don't think this chapter is crappy, I really enjoyed reading it.
Aylin chapter 21 . 6/16/2014
Hey you :)
I don't know if you can see my review because I'm not logged in at this website but I hope so. Besides I hope you're able to understand me because I'm a 14 years old girl from Germany with not as good English skills...
I just wanted to tell you I really enjoyed this story. Probably I haven't understand every single word but it was enough to love this story
Thanks for sharing it with us ;)
Mystic Tames chapter 21 . 6/15/2014
This is real really good I hope one day you work as a publish writer that everyone knows about like hunger games and twilight. Even movies
Mystic Tames chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
Nooo. No breaking them up
Xena Fox chapter 8 . 3/28/2014
I like this story. Darren is sooo cute and Allison is an idiot. I'm enjoying it so far. :)
641 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »