Reviews for None Other Than
nana chapter 21 . 4/21
Type your review here. You are awesome not only do you know how to write but also express emotions you are not rushing any thing just slowly and sweetly OMG! Here is an author who can write keep on with your writing style cause i think you have beat most authors that i read their stories have a goody goody day
Emoddess chapter 21 . 1/20
Ahhh this is awesome! You know, I decided to listen to the song whilst reading this chapter and it was perfect, how you made it all flow! Okay, so I loved everything about this, including the plot and the whole description which was really good, by the way. I just love everything in this, including the ending. Great job! *sighs blissfully* 3
skp373 chapter 12 . 7/10/2016
"Whatever." I say, silencing him with a look. "I wanted to talk to you about…" Lowering my voice to a whisper I lean in closer to him, "about code Almond Joy."

"Why did we name it that again?" Teigan asks, his voice also lowered to a whisper.

"Because you were eating one at the time and neither of us is very creative. But, anyway, I have an idea." I pause, expecting him to say something.
BEST PART!
Guest chapter 21 . 7/5/2016
it is a really good story!
Nikolai chapter 6 . 12/18/2015
I lyk d way u ended with a peaceful ending.
Duke's mom is really cool, as in , cool.
And Darren is my kinda guy.
Keep it up, though i tink u should be using Delaney , instead of Duke.
It's make her sound... Beautiful
OldFragrance chapter 6 . 9/14/2015
Hey :)

I notice a mistake and I couldn't help point it out.
I'm French. And 'Le restaurant de Fantaisie' does not mean 'The fancy restaurant'. It actually means 'The restaurant of fantasy'.
If you want to mean 'The fancy restaurant' you should use 'Le restaurant de luxe'.

Just so you know

XOXO
sprinkled clean chapter 14 . 8/14/2015
This chapter had me grinning.
sprinkled clean chapter 12 . 8/14/2015
You had me laughing at The Thumbtacks.
sprinkled clean chapter 8 . 8/14/2015
I love the fact that she's a cheerleader! Things are getting even more interesting now.
sprinkled clean chapter 6 . 8/14/2015
This was hilarious; the bellybutton thing was a clever idea.
annayh44 chapter 16 . 8/12/2015
The First Kisssssssss. . .I love this Chapter. .The Kiss was Awwwwww~~~ Cant help but fall for Teigan more. .Not only duke did but me too... Love Love Lots of Love. .!
annayh44 chapter 21 . 8/12/2015
This story was one of most most most amazing story i have ever read. .I really misunderstood Darren... Jeez he is the best Character I've ever read. .I will miss u so bad Darren & Delaney~~~~ I love you both and All Knight Family. .And all the friends of them! I wish if it was real story. .i would fly to meet u hahaha Just a Dream
Sarahelisa chapter 21 . 11/21/2014
u r absolutely awesome
gyoung chapter 21 . 11/13/2014
Wow. Well-written and with wonderful characters. Your descriptions are so detailed that I picture everything in my head very clearly; its amazing! I love Teigan (I kind of got used to calling him by his surname); he is just so sweet and caring. I am glad I found this story. Definitely going to stay in my favorite's list.
gyoung chapter 11 . 11/12/2014
Darren might have kissed Lily, but he is still a gentleman with Duke. I just love guys like him! (gentlemanly and sweet and caring and accepting)
646 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »