Reviews for None Other Than
DA-chen1 chapter 17 . 7/26/2012
Oh man, what a debacle!
DA-chen1 chapter 16 . 7/26/2012
Yeah, they kissed, finally! :-))
DA-chen1 chapter 15 . 7/26/2012
I understand her concerns.. she doesn't want give her heart away before university.. :-)
DA-chen1 chapter 14 . 7/26/2012
Shit! They are suspicious! :-/
DA-chen1 chapter 13 . 7/26/2012
Yeah! He is so sweet ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 10 . 7/26/2012
Oh no, what happened there? Oh, I really wanna know, what Taigan wanted to say!
DA-chen1 chapter 6 . 7/26/2012
Love it! Taigan is such an interesting character.. so unpredictable! I love Delaney's name! ;-)
DA-chen1 chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
Well, he is an asshole! :-/
DA-chen1 chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
Haha... they are so lovely ! Great chappie!
skylaire chapter 21 . 7/18/2012
awwwww...that was really sweet :) i love your story
heythurr chapter 16 . 7/15/2012
AMAAZING... i just read this chapter for the second time after completing the whole story... ahahah I'm a sucker for first kisses. :P
this story was beautiful :) someone recommended it to me and I will for sure tell my friends about it. i just realized i was a bit late finding this story. oh well. it was stupendous:)
XiaoChuChu chapter 21 . 7/12/2012
I read this a year ago so I don't remember each and every detail of every chapter but I love it. It's well written and funny. One of the things I remember the most is that their mothers had been planning on marrying them off (to eachother) since they were in diapers and the auction-thingie. It was sweet of Mason to actually do that :)
Someone chapter 21 . 7/10/2012
I think this story was amazing and I am so happy I read it! Of course, at times I got a little confused (two people being named Patrick), but it was well-written. I love how her relationship with Darren progressed. Good job!
my.mind.speak chapter 11 . 6/29/2012
EHMHERGHAWD! I squealed and everything! I really LOVED the last part about her saying yes and then he said that he's not going to give up! that was sooo . . . Ugh! I got mushy and . . . Eh, whatever! lol.

carleyshake chapter 1 . 6/5/2012
KYAAAAA THIS STORY IS AMAZING! /

OMO I love it, thanks for the awesome story
640 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »