Reviews for None Other Than
icedfaerie chapter 4 . 10/3/2006
Great chapter, can't wait until the dinner!
loveSZbrownie chapter 4 . 10/2/2006
Not much interaction between darren and duke. When i first read the bit about darren's mum and her mum walking in together for a moment i thought that her mum was gay. What kind of dancing does she do?
loveSZbrownie chapter 3 . 9/26/2006
ooh! when did you get a new story? Absolutely fluffy!I love this story idea...just make sure to update Try!
icedfaerie chapter 3 . 9/10/2006
Great story you have here! I really like the plot and the characters, especially Duke. That's just a really cool name...and Darren sounds hot. Can't wait until the next chapter.
Bersky chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
i told you i'd get around to reading it just not all of it :P its awesome! i love it already. you really love your tall dark handsome blue eyed boys huh? and i love that his gf went to cali thats funny :P much love kid
Emilea chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!

there. i am speechless. what a very very super story!

please update asap!and ur doing very well for a new story/new author kinda thing.

adding u to my author UPDATE. ]
Miz Em chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Aww~! *Squeals* This is majorly cute! I tell you, I really like that it's upfront and low-key on the drama. Stories like this are happy and a nice breather from the insane drama packed cliche that's all over the site. Ryan and Emma are adorable, I like how "normal" their relationship is. Great work so far! _
Frank Zigmunt chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Again u did very well with the 3rd chapter. I liked the way u were able to pose such a problem that they had to work together to help eachother. What a coincidence that u would name one of the girls shelly. I hate a girl at my school with the same name. Its like u asked me for a the name for such an occasion...:D
SolisLuna chapter 3 . 8/30/2006
Haha aswesome, I can practically smell the sexual tension! Lol, great update, I hope you do it again soon!

sL
PACHUCKI chapter 2 . 8/29/2006
Hey you! :) so i just finished readin chapters one AND two! i told u i would! but anyways...to the actual review part! omg duke and emma are u and me! i loved it! and jacob! omg it was so cool! but really i do think it was way good! the only thing that was kinda funky was in chapter two how u would have a quote followed by the other characters action! it was a little confusin! but other than that i totally loved like all the things that we did that u put in here! ur the awesome-est ever! i feel so special that u like me enough to kinda put me in ur story! i totally love u! well i hope ur happy now! i read...i reviewed! like yay! well talk to ya later girlie! hoope school is goin totally awesome! SmOoChIeS! mwah mwah mwah! ;)
Frank Zigmunt chapter 2 . 8/28/2006
Overall the writing style is pretty good. I like the visual given from the line "...arrogance dripping from his words like honey." The character development is pretty decent as well. You do a good job of identifying and describing the characters in turn. However, there were a few minor flaws like repitition. An example of this is "I shake my 'head and head' to my locker..." About a third of the way down on the 2nd page there is a long run-on sentence involving ryan in which parenthesese are used. This sententence can be seperated into 2 sentences at least. Mostly just the line "(he hasn't done drugs, doesnt drink, etc.)"
icequeen401 chapter 2 . 8/27/2006
sounds good so far
mookyjoo chapter 2 . 8/25/2006
I don't know if i sound dim, but are Duke and Ryan twins? Anyway I love this story! Hope you update soon!
SolisLuna chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This is actually a really good start to a story, I'm hooked and depressed that it ended so fast...sniff. Lol, update soon please!

sL
sealednectar chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This is great. Update soon!:)
652 | « Prev Page 1 .. 33 40 41 42 43 44 Next »