Reviews for A Problem of Possession
Nessa Veneanar chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
This story is so bizarre and out-of-the-box (or tote bag, as it may be)- and totally in a good way.

Even though it's short, the story is amusing, and cute, and a little sad, and the characters are intriguing and likable. I feel like I'm missing the big picture, that there is a bigger picture anyhow, and I'd like to know more about all four (or three and a half?) characters.

It took a lot of suspension of disbelief for me to buy Jen's reaction to a talking severed head- mostly because I would have wet myself and promptly passed out- but I didn't have much time to dwell on that because the story just pulled me along! :)
Nausikaa chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
This story is so brizzare that it's brilliant. Seriously, it is.
ham3 chapter 1 . 4/29/2007
I think you should continue this. You got me so excited, and then the story ends. Yeah, I love it—it has sweet parts and funny parts, and I think Jen, Hunter, Melia, and Grahm are great characters.
CJ Currie chapter 1 . 12/13/2006
Fun, witty, engaging...altogether, a very pleasant read. Thank you!
Peregrin Chopkins chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
I must say, this is very original. I'm impressed. Nicely done. I like the matter-of-fact style it's written in.

Keep up the good work.
elisefey chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Holy crap, I loved this! So original and creative and freakin' hilarious! I mean, it was truly bizarre and warped and yet somehow poignantly humorous. I think part of what makes it work is that you simply tell it as if it is an entirely normal occurance and you give just the right details to enhance that feeling, despite the fact that it is clearly not normal. There were a few editing mishaps, but that's not unusual when you don't have a professional editor to go over your work for you so I'm not about to hold that against you. In fact, I'm adding it to my C2 for stories that verge on experimental but successful, because truly you are falling into that category with the way you carry this off.