Reviews for lately
speakeasy-love chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
its so short, but i dont think it would sound right longer. It was perfect
Sonata IX chapter 1 . 4/30/2007
Talk about food for thought! You must be a master chef. This is the kind of poem you can carry around with you to take out in quiet moments and occupy yourself for hours with interesting contemplations. Admirably succinct. (Something I'm lousy at myself!)
mushoo chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
o WOW. what a sad poem. i think the last two lines tie everything together so well and just makes you stop in your tracks. there's so much truth in these lines.
wildwolffree17 chapter 1 . 10/27/2006
Oh.

I really like this, though I think it would work better if 'I' were capitalized. However, that is a personal preference and I understand not everyone feels the same way.

But I do _really_ like this.
cornered.sensations chapter 1 . 10/19/2006
wow, such worldwide and universal questions. This was so profound and the last lines ended the poem off perfectly. Great work
emergency room romantic chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
beautiful. simply gorgeous, like all your writing. you conveyed such powerful writing perfectly, and the ending - fuck, the ending is perfect. beautiful, it hits so hard. stunning work.
breezy nostrils chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
interesting questions. nice work.
no.peace.los.angeles chapter 1 . 8/28/2006
Interesting little philosophical poem you have here. I like the repetition. It works well, saving the best, most dramatic thought for the end. Nice work. Keep writing! :)
Plinky chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
Lovely poem. The questioning uncertainty is really nicely captured in the style and pace - it's almost thoughtful. Beautifully written, although for some reason this "how people always seem so afraid while some seem so at peace" felt just a little clumsy to me. But only on a re-reading. The last two lines are absolutely haunting. Lovely poem. Keep writing!
Chaos Apple chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
This piece was very pretty, while at the same time thought provoking.

The last stanza was beautiful, and the first wasn't what I was expecting.
Moondog Dozier chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
Oh, this is so wonderfully questioning. It seems very personal, but gets to the heart of the fears, questions, and thoughts of most everyone. Great end stanza. Well written, and thought provoking.
Written chapter 1 . 8/23/2006
very prettily written; kind of sad and a little dark.
classic violet chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Short and wonderful. It's so deep and provoking. Lovely job.
Princess-anna57 chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Interesting piece, I must say. Very thought provoking. Excellent! *applaudes*. Keep writing!

~Anna~ _
first-casualty-of-war chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Wonderful poem- I've been thinking of the same things, lately. Great job )