Reviews for The Chances That Pass Us By
Star the Foxhound chapter 2 . 2/27/2008
Very interesting, I will be looking forward to seeing where this goes in later chapters.
Paper.stars141 chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
_ This is really good..you gotta update soon 3 Please?
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 2 . 12/21/2006
This reads a lot like a poem.
Long Island Iced Tea chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
THIS IS SO INTERESTING!
Heatless Flame chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
Please continue. This is really intrigueing, and nice answer to the email. Good foreshadowing as well.
MissXOX chapter 2 . 10/23/2006
Haha. Its quite alot of writing. Lol anyways i like your descriptive words. You know i suck at putting descriptive words... Sounds like there are lots of feelings in this story. Keep on writin! ]
MissXOX chapter 1 . 10/23/2006
Interesting... Hahaha it was short xD Wonder what the mail was about. Hey whos the characters? Hehe nice beginning ) Thanks for reviewing mines! XD
EmoAssassin chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Nice beginning! It is so true about e-mails! Im really interested in where this story will go, many paths it can take! Thanks for the advertising BTW! Im so touched, heh. And really Perfection is a great topic to work off of!
ayame28 chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
This is a very interesting start! I am curious how it turns out, too. One thing I often wonder about is whether "evil" really is necessary for humans to understand "good." I'm really interested to see what you have to write about it! :D
Sakka-Fenikkusu chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
Well, that's compelling. I'm definitely tempted to read more. You're on my faves now.