Reviews for it still hurts
HauntedMisery chapter 1 . 8/25/2006
Wow this is amazing. You are excellent with description and i can feel your pain through your poetry, you are an excellent writer, keep writing!

HauntedMisery
Moon-Chaser chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Reading this was like feeling the pain of cutting all over again, that is how powerful this was for me. Whenever I read your writing it hold so much emotion I don't know how the words don't burn.

Keep it up.
Annaece's Forsaken Corpse chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
seriously can i punch that girl in the face for you? bc if you won't do it i will! *clearsthoart* this has to one of my favorite of your more recent stuff. you have really powerful lines in here.
by His blood chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
i'm so, so sorry. this is so raw and painful and amazingly beautiful, it's honest and it makes me hurt just to read it. some absolutely fucking powerful lines in here - 'i could bleed myself dry and you wouldn't even hand me a towel to wipe away the blood' has to be my favorite. but all of this is just screaming and raw and it's amazing. i'm so sorry that you still hurt for this - i know what this is like, and god, i just wish you didn't have to go through it.
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
God, I could feel this; the poem was just so beautiful and powerful and I can't stand how much I felt this in my first day of eighth grade.

I love it, so powerful and THERE.

Geeze, I hope you are okay. :/

* Noelle
diffident chapter 1 . 8/18/2006
So painful to read, to know this is what someone has to go through every day. I feel disappointed. Not because of the poem (it was good) but because of the circumstances and the content and no one should have to suffer that.

marie