Reviews for Ashes and Dust
shades of grey chapter 1 . 4/21/2002
oh my god. this is so sad. even more so because things like this do happen in war. it's a really good story. heartfelt. something to sway the opinion of anyone who thought there was a good side to war.
HDB chapter 1 . 7/24/2001
Very interesting POV on war. Very sudden ending. You should write more like it, perhaps another chapter about John.
Demelza Vague chapter 1 . 7/5/2001
This is an excellent story. I really like stories about the war as they are always active and very exciting. Keep writing!

From Demelza.
Admiral chapter 1 . 7/2/2001
Powerful! An excellent war tale!
Kasurin chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
to be honest, I don't really know what to say in this review.I don't really read orginal stuff, but what attracted me was the fact that there are two brothers, and one dies. my bro's not dead, but yeah, he's pretty much a big part of my world, so I can sympathize with John, so that's why I wanted to read the story... I guess all I'm going to end with, is to ask a question: Is there going to be a continuation of this?
The Alchemist chapter 1 . 3/10/2001
Very sad. You've added real depth to the setting and your characters. The differences between John and Christopher are very evident and also symbolic. You've got a great message and you've conveyed it well.