Reviews for A Verse Or Two For You
Tecna chapter 5 . 9/7/2006
I knew this would be the bday present, it is fantastic I enjoyed reading it, although it only has the bond for two... -heh? I've lost myself- Nevamind, great shot! Although I'm annoyed with you wiv the hoodzie one!Tecna ;)
CRaZy-OdIN chapter 1 . 9/7/2006
yeah,Im not sure what any of it meant but its kinda sweet. _ definatly unique hehe. take care x
Aquafied chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
ku-oot.
Arichos chapter 4 . 8/29/2006
Though i have no idea what's going on in this poem, i see that it is heartfelt and personal, so i thought it was great. Keep going Seth
inferno tempest chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
yeah whts with frewp?and i see that the writer techna says its for a guy!:)the last line "Butts WILL Take Over The World!" is that there just so you could rhyme it?
Aquafied chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
cute?
Tecna chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
-glares- Oh I feel the love, so much in fact that I have the strongest urge to throttle you! What on friggin hells are you thinkin about writing it! He will not read it, especially since you don't go on fanfic he wouldn't find out about this poem, so wateva! Anyway, I still will strangle you! And I'm so NOT M.I.D! Wat if I tell this 'specific' guy you like on here about your 'affections' you had and might still have? Or someone else who you currently like? Great blackmail! I love my job! But I guess a 'thank you' is due, for your greatness! -note sarcasm- Nonetheless, I still hate you Mezzy )Tecna ;)
Tecna chapter 2 . 8/20/2006
Lol! That was... interesting, but hey anyway, I still enjoyed it! Great poem, short but to the point... er, kinda! Lol!Tecna ;)
Tecna chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I don't need to think I already know you've lost your marbles, but hey you neva had any and that's no news! Anyway, I do understand you -sumtyms- But anyway, a great poem in a way ;)Tecna ;)
Arichos chapter 3 . 8/19/2006
Odd nickname...fishy. Anyway, very dedicated, very nice poem, tells me a bit more about this person if its the one i'm thinking of...
Arichos chapter 2 . 8/19/2006
if i was as good as you at ryming things,I'd have a lot more poems to post.
Arichos chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I understood it, and it actaully made me laugh a little. Whoever your writing too should feel special. Good job, not entirely sloppy.
PEWP chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
I FUCKING LOVE MY GREATES PEWP FRIEND IN TEH WHOLE WORLD THAT WAS AWESOME BTW LOL! FREWPEH :D:D:D LOL 5's hun mkay LOL