Reviews for bleached blue
tonight we bloom chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Wow, beautiful write. I could never write like that. I love the words you choose as well as your descriptions. Stunning.

I would love opinions on my work from a writer like you, it would mean a lot to me!
Anaare chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
An interesting play with colors and a beautiful poem. "Soundtrack to the sky", is wonderful! Well done and keep writing.
in a jar pk chapter 1 . 10/4/2006
impressive imagery, nothing short of gorgeous. xx
lackluster chapter 1 . 8/30/2006
blue is a gorgeous color. the sky is therefore gorgeous. even when it's cloudy-grey, which it seems to be a lot of lately

"baby brown, blue girl"- sweet.
chaos called creation chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
half way down it comes across almost like a song. love the phrase 'baby brown' i had to read that over a couple of times to make sure i didn't skip a word or two. great sound.

favourite line would so be 'staring at airplanes with music in my ear tinny from the outside but inside it's a soundtrack to the sky' i'm not sure if u meant from the sky or to but it works either way. so true.

i'm not sure about that last line...
Faithless Juliet chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
I loved how you played with color in this; the blue's and browns were striking; I also loved the idea of getting away from the world, being in this created atmosphere disconnected from everything else, yet centered by the music and the conversation. Like five bucks and good cup of coffee. I loved it.

Juliet.
TheNewUnderground chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
love it. and I especially love that all the questions lend a sort of urgency to the whole thing, but at the end it winds down with "until it turns black and stars quiet us" - it almost -feels- quiet. great job. :)
poetic abortion chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
Like someone else has said, this is beyond words. Just . . Gorgeous.

~* Noelle
she's not breathing chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
beyond words. oh. my. God.

~kait