Reviews for PSYCHOS
R. Ficst chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
A hilarious beginning.
Solitora chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
...that was an extremely weird ending...is this going to become M rated?
insertnamehere chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
So, I'm kind of guessing this story doesn't have a chance of being updated, but I wanted to say it's fantastic.

Zack, especially, is hilarious. The situations he's managed to get into for poisoning a cat. Something tells me he'll try to appreciate felines if he escapes. That, or go insane and live in a little tent high up on a curving, magic mountain, wearing a crooked hat and drinking away his sorrows. Also, he might tell fortunes.

Hidden may or may not appear in the background and scare Zack repeatedly.

Anyways! Fantastic story. Very insane.
Northern Cross chapter 4 . 11/13/2011
Ah! I really love your story and Zach, it's so easy to love him. And Hidden, hehehe ninjas! I think Stiner is underestimating Zach which is sweet and reminds me of another mage school manga. I like the Principal's Letter that's a great start. I mean he doesn't care and applaud bullying sweeet! You can't leave this like this! You totally have to continue if you have more sweet ideas in your head!
Vivus chapter 4 . 9/9/2011
Ohhhh :) I love this! Its so refreshing and Zach is just the cutest semi-evilish sorcerer, I love Stiner too, he's so badass.
Ayakaishi Fei chapter 4 . 7/11/2011
In the interests of not forcing you to read my incoherent rambling, let me just say, you had me hooked from the letter. An unwilling ninja sorcerer, a bunch of crazies in a school, and then on top of that a coherently structured, well written story, with correct grammar and spelling, interesting characters and what appeared to be a plot. I love it, and even though it hasn't been updated in years, I'm going to favourite it in the hopes it hasn't been abandoned.
mmyself chapter 4 . 4/18/2011
this story is awesome, it;s very funny
Dreamer caster chapter 4 . 12/1/2010
u gotta get back on and continue writing! this story is epic so farD it is totally my kind of story) its got a warped sense of humour there all stuck in a doom and gloom place and they are sorcersD i really hope u continue 2 write this or better publish it as a bookD
AmberSpirit chapter 4 . 10/26/2010
Ok I could go on how amazing this story is and what a shame it is that it's not continued but that would probably just turn into a giant essay and nobody wants that. Instead I'm going to say this: how CRAZY is this school? I crack up during every scene and Zach's character only makes this more awesome. I always had a soft spot for double faced heros/heroines.

As for the second thing: the school bell is EPIC. Enough said.
VoiceInsideYourHeadVIII chapter 4 . 3/16/2010
OMG I love this story! You must write more!
Silverone chapter 4 . 3/10/2010
This story is fantastic. It is well written and hilarious,I hope that you continue it.t
Pyralis Anacreon chapter 4 . 1/24/2010
This story is amazingly funny and inventive, like a crackfic with plot, which is rare. It's also very well written, with good characters and funny dialogue.

I especially like the letter in the first chapter.
history943 chapter 4 . 1/17/2010
Your story is really good .Your character are really original an i think tat zach doesn't know himself :i'm sure he is a little mad to!

I wait with impatience the next chapter!
ishta chapter 4 . 1/4/2010
Please update soon. This story is hilarious. Well not hilarious but pretty damn funny and I want more, therefore you must appease me.
Keona Raynalise chapter 4 . 8/23/2009
NEXT TIME! TOUNGE! Y IS THERE NO NEXT TIME? Plz update this story is VERY interesting and well written! Cant wait to see wut happnes next! Even though it hasnet been updated in a long time... i do hope u can manage to write another chapter!
66 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »