Reviews for La Po├ętesse
Sally Can Wait chapter 2 . 4/15/2007
AW SO CUTE!

Omigosh, I want to know what happens with Charlie and Pamela! And why, exactly, is she re-writing the manuscript for that book? And why was her papi so huffy about it?

This had better be the one you wanted to update.

xD

-Christine :D
Sally Can Wait chapter 1 . 4/15/2007
Mwahaha, I've been meaning to read this, and I finally have time.

So I totally liked it! I got this very distinct historical vibe, in a cool Jane Austen way. :D

I love Peg. :D She's got this fighting spirit about her that you were able to capture in just the first chapter. Yee-uh!

The only thing was that you sort of switched to past tense for a couple of paragraphs near the end, and then switched back to present for the last paragraph. xD But it didn't take away from the story or anything. Especially if you meant to do that and I'm just dense.

Loves,

Christine :D
Iron Pyrate chapter 2 . 9/7/2006
Well, I didn't think it was a "horrible, terrible update" at all. I like how the descriptions are mixed in with the dialogue; it makes it so much more interesting than just descriptions or just people talking for long periods of time. I don't see any spelling or grammar errors, what's wrong with it? Other than it being rather short, of course. *hint, hint* :-D Update soon, please!
caitly chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
oh! I love it! Add more, please!
RyleeM chapter 1 . 9/4/2006
Ohh, so far, so good. I'm looking forward to chapter two.

And thanks so much for putting me as one of your favorite online authors!
Iron Pyrate chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Yay, a first person, piratical adventure of a girl who writes! I hope the next chapter clears a few things up, like who Charlie is and why Peg is editing the manuscript. It's a great start! Please update soon.
castaways and cutouts chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
Very funny! And except for some grammar/punctuation errors, very nice indeed!
Lotos-eater chapter 1 . 8/19/2006
If reviews are the food of your inspiration, then be fed. I think it was a very well-written beginning. I am assuming the story she's writing has something to do with the plot. We shall see!