Reviews for Ms Beautiful Life
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Sorry. My tablet was acting stupid.

Whoever wrote this has never lived any where in the South outside of Florida. This description describes a typical Southern state except for the rain. But the humidity is barbaric.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/2/2016
Florida can't even catagorize itself with the south. Southerns at least have hospitality. Florida on the other hand has mosquitos, rain, and South Beach.

Whoever wrote this has never lived any where
Swurlygirl chapter 9 . 10/1/2014
I like the aggressive dominant character.
Angel chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Awesome story please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please tell me your going to finish this story
Susan chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
I would love to see this story continued, it is beautifully written and just a wonderfully romantic story,with just the right amount of drama, we can't find too many of those in the IR genre.

You're a very talented writer. Are you Jamaican? I am actually, so curious.
Luclay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
It breaks my heart to death that u didnt finish this..I know we have our personal lives but as i said before my motto is finish what you started!please don't leave us hanging around...please give us the privledge of reading more of your ,Please...fuken please!imma wait!
Luclay chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Man its a shame that u have not updated for a while
Luclay chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Man damn nigger...i be like lovind dis story...da shait...really realistic.i like how u gave the african features yet she was still beautiful!i love ur story and shame and you for not wouldn't u,my moto finish what u started...all those efforts to make such a good story should not be put to waste! u gave the african features yet she was still beautiful!i love ur story and shame and you for not wouldn't u,my moto finish what u started...all those efforts to make such a good story should not be put to waste!
Clayton luclay chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I love...goin 2 read more!
Crescent City Chick chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I love this. A lot. A whole lot. It almost broke my heart when I saw 07 as the last update. Maybe you'll come back to it one day. I can only hope. Not enough latino/black female storys. And I really really enjoy this one. It so much reminds me of myself and this guy friend I'm crazy about. Its very well written and I would love to see you continue it.
Alixermixer chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
This story is soo good. I had to stop and think, ok he's mixed so why isn't he bringing her home to meet his parents so I hope you come back and finish this great, undeveloped story.
theirdre chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
love this story.
igot4 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Well this story is getting good, its been a min. are every going to update?

Want know when he's going to bring her to his parents.
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
opk, Well since you did leave us with a cliffie, i'm rushing off to read the next chap :D
37 | Page 1 .. Last Next »