Reviews for Ms Beautiful Life
Angel chapter 3 . 7/27/2013
Awesome story please write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Please tell me your going to finish this story
Susan chapter 9 . 9/14/2011
I would love to see this story continued, it is beautifully written and just a wonderfully romantic story,with just the right amount of drama, we can't find too many of those in the IR genre.

You're a very talented writer. Are you Jamaican? I am actually, so curious.
Luclay chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
It breaks my heart to death that u didnt finish this..I know we have our personal lives but as i said before my motto is finish what you started!please don't leave us hanging around...please give us the privledge of reading more of your ,Please...fuken please!imma wait!
Luclay chapter 9 . 7/6/2011
Man its a shame that u have not updated for a while
Luclay chapter 5 . 7/6/2011
Man damn nigger...i be like lovind dis story...da shait...really realistic.i like how u gave the african features yet she was still beautiful!i love ur story and shame and you for not wouldn't u,my moto finish what u started...all those efforts to make such a good story should not be put to waste! u gave the african features yet she was still beautiful!i love ur story and shame and you for not wouldn't u,my moto finish what u started...all those efforts to make such a good story should not be put to waste!
Clayton luclay chapter 2 . 7/6/2011
I love...goin 2 read more!
Crescent City Chick chapter 9 . 12/7/2010
I love this. A lot. A whole lot. It almost broke my heart when I saw 07 as the last update. Maybe you'll come back to it one day. I can only hope. Not enough latino/black female storys. And I really really enjoy this one. It so much reminds me of myself and this guy friend I'm crazy about. Its very well written and I would love to see you continue it.
Alixermixer chapter 9 . 12/1/2010
This story is soo good. I had to stop and think, ok he's mixed so why isn't he bringing her home to meet his parents so I hope you come back and finish this great, undeveloped story.
theirdre chapter 9 . 5/27/2010
love this story.
igot4 chapter 9 . 10/3/2009
Well this story is getting good, its been a min. are every going to update?

Want know when he's going to bring her to his parents.
Booklover91 chapter 4 . 8/1/2008
opk, Well since you did leave us with a cliffie, i'm rushing off to read the next chap :D
Booklover91 chapter 3 . 8/1/2008
haha i love flava of love! lol this chpater made me laugh, ha
Booklover91 chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
OK! So I'm just starting to read your story and I must say, it's getting off to a good start :D

And Anthony sounds sexy as fudge! OH EM GE! lol

So I'm off to chapter 3 now, hehe
Sholunda chapter 9 . 5/9/2008
I absolutely LOVE the story so far...please update & complete!
34 | Page 1 .. Last Next »