Reviews for hoppipolla
PoisonxHeart chapter 1 . 9/2/2006
That struck something deep and it really made me think. Very very nice.
SerialXLain chapter 1 . 9/1/2006
Sad and beautiful... It held a lot for how short it was. I envy your mad writing skillz (wtf...) more and more every time I read something by you... XD

xoxo
Collar de Espinas chapter 1 . 8/26/2006
Hello darling.

So here I am, attempting to catch up with all your updates. Trust you to be such a busy bee whilst I'm away. *lol*

This was absolutely gorgeous. And I really do mean it. I found that there was a simplicity throughout that somehow brought out a different dimension of the story. If that even makes any sense...

Let's see if I can try to clarify a little.

This was written quite simply, looking at the descriptions and syntax and such. There's nothing 'flowery' or convoluted about it, and that just makes it all the more touching and meaningful.

Your heart is always there in your writing, and every time I read your work I am moved by how beautiful and deep it is. This is one of my favourites of your writing because here your heart really shines through from between the words and the sadness of this story.

Beautifully done, Jack.
Lidyah chapter 1 . 8/21/2006
Touching.
GetBehindMeSatan chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
- This is brilliant. I love how you describe the boy- simply, with just a couple of words. Sneakers, emerald eyes... Luffly.

The ending was too sad! ;; You really should embrace love before it slips away. I was a little confused at the start, but when I got into it, it made more sense. Lovely descriptions, it makes you feel really bad for the poor boy.

Cha xx