Reviews for Woods
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 8/25/2006
I am glad that they made it out of the woods. Plants have to be dried before you can smoke them. This story was very humorous and I love camping, so I give this five stars.

criti-sized chapter 4 . 8/24/2006
Well, I'm happy I figured out it was actually poison ivy, it was just a random guess. True, this chapter wasn't as humorous as the others, but the thought of them smoking poison ivy is just amusing to me. It sounds like something my brother and his friends would do accidentally, majority of the time I just regard them as cute and wishing for attention. Ahem, anyways, this was also a good book for the four chapters it has.
criti-sized chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
No wonder all the devil talk, Oklahoma. This chapter was definitely funny, I'm guessing that they smoked poison ivy instead of marijuana, because they would've ended up with the munchies instead, correct me if I'm wrong. Just update soon, it's good to read a story that's literally humorous.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 8/23/2006
I think this is the funniest chapter so far.

criti-sized chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This was a very good chapter, had me laughing at the simplicity of the three of them, and the badger was the most comical.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 8/22/2006
This chapter was funny too. What part of the world are they in?

Sir Scott chapter 1 . 8/22/2006
This is really funny. I laughed my ass off when Eric made himself throw writing.

criti-sized chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Well, this literally was a humorous first chapter, it had me laughing and recalling my friends. Not that I'm trying to take over your story or anything, I saw that you said you were up to suggestions. I think though that this would alot funnier if you gave more descriptions between speech.