Reviews for Are You There God?
ten pts above average chapter 1 . 3/13/2007
I have something similar to this called "God Are You Listening?" I think you'll like it...I know how this feels...
The Cabbage Patch Kid chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
I liked that poem. Simple and clear and touching - possibly because you used everyday language. I also liked the final line - made me think of how alone we all are, that really it's just us talking to the darkness.
An-Author-At-Heart chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
Oh my gosh, what a coincidence! I swear, just a couple of days ago I wrote a poem JUST LIKE THIS (and if you see it on fictionpress, don't worry, I didn't copy it from you at all). I guess great minds think alike, eh? Wow, that phrase does remind me of that book, "Are you there, God? It's Me, Margaret". I've never read that book though... That mention added a bit of humor to the poem, it made it more interesting.

And I completely understand the feelings portrayed in this poem. Many people in our society feel like this, even I have. It's great that you put it out in words.
rira-chan chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i can relate to this one very much. i've been questioning the same sort of things latley. very good job.

rira-chan

P.S. thank you very much for your reveiw on my poem. _
commemorativemisery chapter 1 . 8/20/2006
i think about that too. i realy like this one. good job writing it.